Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Birthday treat  (Read 1253 times)

Offline iPad3

Hello all

I'm planning on indulging myself in June for my birthday I'm thinking a nice hotel room, possibly with a hot tub and a big fat tv in the room, some bubbles and a couple of girls, I have the girls sorted I think but could use some suggestions on a good hotel, I don't want silly prices but appreciate I might need to spend a bit to get a suitable room.

Any suggestions would be most appreciated?

vorian

Go on, you have got to say who the two girls are, I'm going to hazard a guess and say Dee and Cindy. Am I right :D

Stealthshagger

What girls you got lined up? I'll have a think for hotels, but the best idea is day renting a flat. Have it for the day and over night. Might be cheaper than the equivalent room options.

cockneybstrd

last year i did two reverse bookings one for the friday night and one for the saturday morning.

Offline hendrix

The Bentley is the only hotel I know in London that has a jacuzzi in all the rooms I think...looking at £200'ish a night though probably

Offline iPad3

Go on, you have got to say who the two girls are, I'm going to hazard a guess and say Dee and Cindy. Am I right :D

When I say sorted what I mean is I have a sufficiently large list of candidates that assistance from the ukp collective is not required presently.

I've not yet made the final selection, I can however confirm that Cindy and Dee are of course on the list  and I will do a reveiw once it's all gone off.

Cheers for the input

Offline iPad3

Hadn't considers the flat idea so thanks for that will look into it.

Also would it be too greedy to do 2 in the evening and to book a third for an early morning BJ with breakfast.....opinions please?

Stealthshagger

They do apartments here:

External Link/Members Only

And also other places of course. As for booking at night and morning again, get good sleep alone in between. You won't want sex in the morning if she's been farting at night or left a floater etc. And if you do, that's extra. But not my territory. Also it'll be cheaper than paying her to sleep etc.

cockneybstrd

Hadn't considers the flat idea so thanks for that will look into it.

Also would it be too greedy to do 2 in the evening and to book a third for an early morning BJ with breakfast.....opinions please?

Not at all

Since I did that for my birthday (well one in the evening)

I ve started doing it a lot more instead of doing a 2 hr outcall on friday night, I ve been going down the one late night one followed by an early morning one

Not too much difference in the price paid out either