Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SARAH@BRUNETTE - Knightsbridge  (Read 1616 times)

22 review(s) for AMY@BRUNETTE (19 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline xxx9990

This was a spur of the moment thing but no negrets to say the least  :cool:

Messaged a couple of days ago, set a time and off I went. She's located in Knightsbridge in a nice apartment on the ground level in a quiet street. Opens up the front door herself  :D

Beatiful looking woman who's very talkative despite not knowing a lot of English. Makes you feel welcome. Paid for 30 minutes and took a shower.

Once out of the shower she was laying on the bed and we spoke for a couple of minutes before we started kissing, she does DFK. Off with the clothes and on to a very good blowjob, it's been a while since I had one that felt this good. RO which got her in the mood and on with the condom.

During the action she stays as engaged as beforehand which was a nice upside from the previous two visits I did. Really gives a sense of enjoying it herself. Did multiple positions and went a bit over the 30 minutes because we were still in the heat of it so no clock watching. Showered after and had a goodbye talk and some deep kisses to send me of. Will be seeing more of her for sure!

External Link/Members Only