Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Baby oil and rubber sheets  (Read 1902 times)

Offline Frenchie

One thing I've always fancied doing is pouring baby oil or similar over a girl and then having a 'slippery fuck'

Not really interested in lengthy  massage.. it takes up too much time.....I'd rather spend my time doing RO which I
LOVE.....

Some girls advertise this Nehru (?) massage which doesn't really appeal to me - but thinking about it ,does the girl cover the bed with some sort of waterproof/rubber sheet ? ( the rubber aspect is not part of the appeal - not into that)

If she has got the sheet and I bring the baby oil , could my fantasy become reality ? OR is this Nehru massage actually what I desire ?

P.S. I know that baby oil has a detrimental effect on condoms (alternative product ? )

vorian

Sound exactly like a nuru you need. What you are after sounds like the nuru I had, it was a lot of fun, not sure I would do it regularly.

Offline mr-oraltastic

Many years ago I had the pleasure of Beth de Boer of Kettering giving me a slippery massage where she slid her more than ample frame all over me, she had a rubber sheet  on the bed and smothered us both in baby oil and slid away ... tremendous fun :D recommended

circusbizarre

nurus are amazing if done properly

vorian

nurus are amazing if done properly

Amen to that, but it is a skill and more than just spreading it around like some prossies think.

Gigabyte

Any recommendations for Nuru massage?

vorian

Milton Keynes any good for you.

Online NightKid

Emma Cute is well reviewed in the London section, but expensive: External Link/Members Only

Online webpunter

External Link/Members Only
On an air mattress in a wet room set up
135 quid should tick all the boxes
Slippery sex / nuru etc etc
Much better than on a bed with a cover

hollysbeenabadgirl

I am not sure girls can share information on others. So I will PM you the site of a girl a regular of mine used (he raved on about the experience/her looks/the good comes & service) who is in London and in her early 20's who I think may be to your tastes at least. I have no idea if she has been reviewed however.

Gigabyte

Sorry for the delay in reply but I was ... busy

Milton Keynes any good for you.

I should be able to get to MK soon so yes please.
I am not sure girls can share information on others. So I will PM you the site of a girl a regular of mine used (he raved on about the experience/her looks/the good comes & service) who is in London and in her early 20's who I think may be to your tastes at least. I have no idea if she has been reviewed however.

Thanks for that I will definitely look her up. If I see her then I will review her on here.

External Link/Members Only
On an air mattress in a wet room set up
135 quid should tick all the boxes
Slippery sex / nuru etc etc
Much better than on a bed with a cover

Thanks I will have a look at the website, is there anyone specific you have tried and recommend?

Emma Cute is well reviewed in the London section, but expensive: External Link/Members Only

Thanks will check it out. It seems theres quite a few girls that do this.

ulander

I really love getting totally naked with an equally naked woman and slathering baby oil all over ourselves - really loads of it - and then rubbing our bodies together for ages.  It is just such an erotic experience.  Sadly, not too many offer it, but I will always make the effort to see those who do.  Bjanee of Bristol does it wonderfully well.  Some do it on a plastic sheet, some on rubber, and the most recent experience I had was on an extra thick blanket which was obviously destined for the washing machine at the end of it.

It's true that baby oil and condoms don't go well together.  But sometimes I'm happy with a session that doesn't include penetration.  Or if I want penetration, both parties can go and shower together, which is good fun in itself, and then break out the condom.  One thing to be careful of, though, is that if the soles of your feet have got oil on them, you can easily break your neck by slipping as you get into the shower.

I also enjoy seeing transexuals, and two cocks slithering around together is a hell of a turn-on.  Not everyone's taste, I know, but there you go.

I've tried nuru massage but I think it is over rated and a lot of fuss about not very much.  The nuru gunk they use costs an arm and a leg so it doesn't get splashed on with wild abandon, the way you can with baby oil.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 12:13:29 pm by ulander »

Online webpunter

It's true that baby oil and condoms don't go well together

Just avoid latex condoms.  Take some non-latex ones.  Skyns - well some of them for example.  Then for speed:  kitchen roll / wet-wipe [one +ve for their appearance] & kitchen roll again to get rid of any remnants.  Should reduce chance of breakages