Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hamburg Germany - Paradise point of sex  (Read 3407 times)

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

Paradise Point of sex, Hamburg Germany

External Link/Members Only

Recently visited this walk in brothel, directly off the Reeperbahn in Hamburg, very close to a taxi rank and the local S bahn train line

Open 24hrs

Most recently I saw a German girl, service was great, she was small barbie esq blonde, huge fake big boobs and great tatoos, OW, usual no kissing, no touching the vagina but touching boobs and sex in various positions was all ok!

On walking in there are 3 floors, the ladies sit outside there rooms and will either try and temp you in or you can always ask if you spot someone you like first, I guess this is the point you learn the prices and what is or isn't on offer, I found most girls to be €50 per 20mins so it's great value for a pump n dump but not so great if you like kissing and a longer booking like me!

The lady I saw I have seen before, last summer hence my return as her service was good, Unrushed, very friendly spoke better English than me and was really fit with huge boobs, exactly the woman and look I go for

I've seen other girls there with mixed outcomes, 1 was great, decent blow job from a black Brazilian lady and Unrushed then a romanian who's was great by the door then all she wanted to do during my time was up sell so choose carefully, also another had slightly higher prices/times so always best to check at the door before hand.

I believe the girls rent the rooms and work for themselves, that's the impression the German lady gave me but wether it's true for all, who knows
« Last Edit: February 07, 2020, 06:09:18 pm by EUGENE TACKLEBERRY »