Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet.Katie.back.xxx maryhill glasgow 15 min incall  (Read 4179 times)

30 review(s) for Sweet.Katie.back.xxx (28 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Glesgaboy

External Link/Members Only

15 mins incall £40 near St Georges Cross

In central Glesga last week and needed a pump n dump option.
And from previous experience - Katie delivers, albeit that was a while back and at her old flat.

Comms - couple of texts and 40 mins later I was at her door

Flat - decent, clean and quiet.  Buzzer entry.  As usual , got the number when nearby. Busy road , so fairly inconspicuous.

Girl - pics remain accurate.  Size 8/10 good body.  Firm pair of good tits albeit getting a little floppy.  A wee bit of a tum developing and her face is a little older (the facial mole mentioned by others is no worse than before and not off putting) .  But still attractive in a milf next door way and very relaxed and friendly.

Service - vanilla GFE well delivered.  FK/ DFK, tit wank, owo (very good), gentle face fuck, RO ( clean etc but all i tasted was lube ! ) and then onto Mish and doggy.  She was really relaxed and got into it well. some responsive noises, but not OTT. No clock watching and 20 mins on the bed action.

I declined the drink and shower offered on arrival and took a shower after the action. ok shower and fluffy towel :-)

Left at 30 minutes with empty baws, a smile and just 40 quid down.

Sound wee punt and great vfm.
I wont rush back but I will return when I need a quickie and/or ahm skint!

Offline Jeffman

Offline Name Not Found

Half an hour for the price of 15 minutes. Well done that  man  :thumbsup:

Sounds very similar to my experience. A decent, if not mind-blowing, punt. Keeping her on my list as a backup option when I'm in The Weege. 

Offline Glesgaboy

She’s about 5’2”

She didn’t like my review one bit and texted me to vent her annoyance. Lol

( best to increase the gap between punt and review. I broke my own 7 day rule  :dash:)

Offline Jock D

( best to increase the gap between punt and review. I broke my own 7 day rule  :dash:)

School boy error getting caught like that Glesga...but she needs to wind her neck in...imagine what she'd be like if you'd given her a negative. :wackogirl:

Offline oddson1970

what did she not like? not as if you said anything derogatory.The only thing l can think of is future customers expecting a half hr for £40

Offline Glesgaboy

That & floppy tits.
She Focussed on those aspects and not the “positive.” :hi:

Offline Name Not Found

Well, that's her off the reserve list, permanently. Stupid girl. Great way to lose business.

Offline oddson1970

her loss then .....most will read this and avoid now

Offline HumphryB

She’s about 5’2”

I'm inclined to think she didn't like your review as you kinda make out that she's a budget punt.  :unknown: