Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Nana Bangkok – A Worthy TOFTT Visit (GVFM) (Own House / Flat / Mansfield)  (Read 3398 times)

14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5365590) (11 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline John the Sextist

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I’m not generally one for arranging meetings with Thai women, I don’t pay that much attention and normally skip to the next to be honest , but having seen various and many reviews on this forum highlighting good times it certainly attracted my curiosity so I decided to partake and examine the goods on offer.

This review is from an half hour meeting I arranged back in 2019 towards the end of September, the residence was in Mansfield, however, her current location is now Wolverhampton so it appears she may be part of a wider gang operating and moved to suit business needs.

On my first telephone enquiry I was greeted with a conversation with very strong English, the nature of the conversation confirmed that I was speaking with a Keeper, everything was agreed but I had doubts that NB could speak any fluent English and I was proved right when we finally got to meet but this did not affect the meeting in any way.

As I’ve said in a previous review, I tend to stay away from those who struggle to converse in English as my patience runs very thin when I keep having to repeat myself but I decided to forfeit this based on hopefully having a really good time and at £70 for half hour it wasn’t ever going to send me into financial ruin.

Services, Price and description:

Meetings - £70 – half hour

Services Agreed – FK, fingering / finger play, mutual oral and or 69, cow girl, mish with CIM to finish

Location – Very safe in Mansfield (I’m not familiar with Wolverhampton area so cannot comment)

Size – 8 - 10 (probably falls in between)

Age – 42 (appears accurate, would not say she is older, if anything looks 5 years younger)

Height – 5’ 4” (only approximate, could be an inch either way)

Communication – Not very strong as English not fluent

Quality of Service – 8 / 10 (considering a TOFTT)

Attractiveness - 7 / 10 (My first Thai meeting so no previous encounters but she is attractive)

Body – In very good shape, positively surprised, straight lines and with flat stomach and natural tits

Home – Clean and tidy, hygiene appeared of a very high standard throughout

Parked up and sent a text, no issues leaving the car around the corner as it’s not a renowned area for any form of trouble.

Given instructions to her house and off I trot, instructed to ring at the door and would be greeted so no waiting around for peeping Tom’s or what I like to call nosey fucka’s.

Invited in through the door and was quite surprised at how attractive she was which dispelled any fears for the meeting, told to take shoes off inside door and leave them at bottom of stairs which caught me by surprise!! I though oh hello, not used to this so took the Samba’s with me, heard that saying caught with ya pants down, well I’m not being caught without my shoes, how the fuck do ya explain that one!!

Follow her upstairs into the bedroom, sorted out paperwork, ask’s me to get undressed while she took the fee to the Keeper, she was gone quite some time which started to make me nervous but returned, smiled and closed the door, this made me feel a bit more comfortable.

Stood there in my Tanga’s she de robed from a short night dress and what was presented in front of me was my first naked Thai with a lovely slim body, decent size tits (for me anyway) and a surprise of all surprises a lightly trimmed bush, bordering on a very wide landing strip, not to much make up and a sort of shy attractiveness just to keep interest and break the ice.

She approached and we went into light FK, nothing heavy and only slight tongue wrestling, she appeared keen and did not need any signals, rubbing up my cock which instantly started to get rock hard she removed my Tanga’s and whilst crouching started to lick the end of my bell end whilst looking up at me with a lovely warm smile.

I’d noticed a long wall mirror at the side of the bed, I moved back slightly so I knew we could both be in view (at this time we’d hardly exchanged any words) of which she said “you wanna watch” in the mirror (is the pope catholic!!) and away she went.

Good head, decent technique with very nice use of the tongue, definitely not into deep throat in my opinion as only went down half way but still very good as she kept controlled rhythm with eye contact all the time, good attention to the shaft, bell end, flicking and teasing with her tongue, looked super watching in the mirror, especially when she glanced over as she smiled while continually sucking on my cock (result).

Half hour can soon go by quickly so I always have a structure and format for these short meetings and it was now my time to explore and feast, to be honest I don’t think she was expecting me to give her oral, however, as soon as she knew It was gunna happen she became a bit more chatty, words can stick in your mind sometimes and “you lick pussy for me” “you lick real good” never fades when memory serves to highlight a moment of surprise.

I laid her on her back across the bed (she was looking down), kneeling down on the floor, I moved her legs back to take view of a (first for a while) lightly trimmed bush that stretch all the way around and proceeded to devour my first Thai hairy pussy, I was also encouraged by her holding her legs apart and still looking down at my tongue probing and licking.

It soon became obvious that she was well enjoying my oral skills based on the wetness and murmurs and the look of enjoyment, I moved away slightly to rub her pussy and clit with my fingers whilst kissing the inside of her thigh and probed with my finger until I knew it was ok to insert and lightly finger fucked her, I licked my finger clean and was beckoned to move in once again to lick her pussy.

If I’d not had my eye on the time I’m sure she would have let me continue for the remaining time(during the second meeting we had a lengthy, very wet 69), I’m convinced of that but as ever time was moving on and I wanted to fuck for the remaining time which by now was about 10 minutes.

Laying on the bed she quickly applied the cover and mounted me in cow girl, moved forward for some light French kissing (occasional tongues) and started to ride me slowly and then gathered some speed as I squeezed and massaged her tits, she rocked and grinded with great control which started to make the sap rise pretty quickly so I beckoned her onto her back for mish, I had control now and slowed the pace down until I could speed up to a pace that kept me near the edge without going over.

I had her legs over my shoulders, then into love lock, then open in the air, really good encouragement verbally and keeping eye contact throughout was getting me really close, I pulled out and removed the cover for the finale.

Moving to her side, I got into a position from which I could wank myself in front of her mouth whilst maintain really good eye contact and lightly fingering her pussy at the same time, her wetness and eye contact really brought me up and in no time I could feel the inevitable explosion, she knew, as I started to jerk faster and without any instruction she completely covered my cock with her mouth to take my cum.

She never moved, took my cock in her hand and slowly jerked me off until there was no more, it seemed ages before she got off the bed to spit my juice into a baby wipe (or two), a quick look at the time and I was smack on half hour and ready to get dressed, having broken my duck with a Thai.

In fairness to NB if she could have spoken good English I’m sure we would have had a reasonable conversation after, whilst getting dressed and just before leaving, the fact that she couldn’t almost throws a negative on the meeting which it shouldn’t as a chat after is always a finishing touch.

Dressed and on my way down the stairs to put on my Samba’s, as I left there was the obligatory kiss good bye and out the door, very content with the half hour meeting that had fully served all purpose of what I intended.

For a £70 half hour meet with my first Thai it was money very well spent, hence the reason why I returned within a week and that meeting equally provided a very good time, it served my purpose well as it gave me greater scope for meets that would now include Thai SP’s.

Would I return, definitely, however, I’m more likely to choose another Thai SP who may be in the area as it’s always nice to have choice, variation and something different.

Hope you find this review informative.

Offline milyzz

Good review! Ill be giving this one a try soon as she looks decent from her pics.

Did she ask you to go to Bangkok with her  :D

Offline John the Sextist

Good review! Ill be giving this one a try soon as she looks decent from her pics.

Did she ask you to go to Bangkok with her  :D

Yeah and told me I was best fuck of her life but I declined as I don't like long haul flights  :lol: :lol:

:drinks: :drinks:

Online RogerBoner

Thanks for the excellent detailed review and I'm glad that you enjoyed your first Thai. Many are completely shaved and don't kiss with passion. There are usually other services on offer including A levels and rimming if you so desire.
John would you like me to move your review to the EM section as she is a tourer and will no doubt soon return to the East Midlands?  :drinks:

Offline John the Sextist

Thanks for the excellent detailed review and I'm glad that you enjoyed your first Thai. Many are completely shaved and don't kiss with passion. There are usually other services on offer including A levels and rimming if you so desire.
John would you like me to move your review to the EM section as she is a tourer and will no doubt soon return to the East Midlands?  :drinks:

I'm more than happy for it to be moved but it may be some time before she resides in Mansfield again, hence why I posted in the WM region for our colleagues to share in the opportunity.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: