Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Crystal.Lady Milton Keynes  (Read 3900 times)

55 review(s) for Crystal.Lady (53 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline blackd2103

External Link/Members Only

I've had Crystal in my hot list for a while and decided to take the plunge

Loction was an apartment near to central milton keynes. Crystal advised me to park in the Sainsburys car park but i had already parked in a pay and display bay close by. Video intercom was not working so had to wait for Crystal to come down and let me in, hardly discreet as the entrance was right next to a massive estate agents. That was the only con.

Once inside and paperwork sorted Crystal grabbed me and plenty of dfk followed before i had a chance to get undressed. I grabbed her bum and played with her clit. Once undressed and on the bed, plenty more dfk. I made a joke of how much she was kissing me and she laughed and said she loves to kiss. BJ followed (owo) good technique and paid attention to my balls too. Dom on and started off in cowgirl, again more dfk whilst she was grinding down on me. Changed to me on top Cyrstal can take a good pounding legs bent back then over my shoulders. Changed to doggy and then pro bone where i came in the bag. Think i had been here just over half an hour at this point. Whilst i took a breather Crystal was happy to lie down besides me cuddling then started kissing again. Once i was hard again another bj followed. Round 2 commenced with reverse cow girl then back to normal cow girl. Finished off by hand/mouth combo and Crystal happily took my load in her mouth when i came.

brief chit chat then time to go. A fantastic session. I dont think i have met another service provider who kisses as enthusiatically as Crystal. Crystal does look old  but her body and service provided more than makes up for it!!

i'll be back once time and finances permit.

Offline Wozel

OP how old would you say she looks ?

Offline blackd2103

OP how old would you say she looks ?

i would say she looks like she is in her 50's (mid to late)

Offline Wozel

i would say she looks like she is in her 50's (mid to late)
Cheers, I might still give her go . Sounds the the service is good plus with Alevels is always a bounce in my books

Offline blackd2103

Cheers, I might still give her go . Sounds the the service is good plus with Alevels is always a bounce in my books

go for it you wont be dissapointed :thumbsup:

Offline HornyHemel

Nice review :thumbsup:

She has been on my hotlist for a while after a fellow punter recommended her, but I could not get our availability to match.  Will have to make an effort now!!

Offline TallnHung

She continues to deliver.
I'm a tit man and even I think she's excellent ;)

Offline advent2016

I still look her up quite often when local to me. Cracking BJ and never dissapointed me. She is still in my top ten BJ list.

Offline Wadebridge

She continues to deliver.
I'm a tit man and even I think she's excellent ;)
I'm always on the lookout for a sexy, big, busty Hungarian milf in the mould of the lovely, but sadly retired, Big Tits Betti. DD-cup and above is an ample asset. Does Crystal Lady not have what you would call big tits then, TallnHung?
Banned reason: Posting on politics again despite previous 7 day ban.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline thetinman007

No where near and quite saggy imho, though to be expected.

Offline TallnHung

I'm always on the lookout for a sexy, big, busty Hungarian milf in the mould of the lovely, but sadly retired, Big Tits Betti. DD-cup and above is an ample asset. Does Crystal Lady not have what you would call big tits then, TallnHung?

No, tits nowhere near that big.
Great fuck and blowjob though ;)

Offline Wozel

No, tits nowhere near that big.
Great fuck and blowjob though ;)

What we talking about then? C cups ?

Offline Wozel

Goin to see her today so I guess my mouth and hands will be the best judge

Offline dubhcarr

Goin to see her today so I guess my mouth and hands will be the best judge

enjoy.....shes a sexbomb... :hi:

Offline Wozel