Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: We Care Remedy - Yanni, Bournemouth  (Read 4505 times)

Offline trebor1956

An occasional punter and contributor to this site, I have been a member here since 2015. I have only previously posted 2 reviews and should, perhaps, contribute more, hence this review of an establishment that has had several positive reviews, followed by one neutral. The review of my experience when I visited last week is most definitely positive, but in content, it falls short of the, I can only describe it as ‘incredible’ experience of one punter who visited the venue at the end of last year. That review prompted me to consider a visit, and the ‘neutral’ review from another punter last month made me ask the question ‘was this place as good as the first review that I read, or, is it just another massage parlour’.

The result was a booking to find out, and the outcome is described below.

External Link/Members Only

Bournemouth – The Triangle, Commercial Road.

Communications

Email via website followed by text messages to confirm price (20% Discount for booking online for first visit). Made the initial booking 3 days before.  Little hiccup when the initial text confirmation failed to give the discount, but this was sorted quickly and efficiently. Text reminder on the morning of the booking to arrive at the allotted time – the text arrived at around 9:00 a.m., probably when the place opened, and the booking was for 5:00 p.m.

The venue

The ‘shop’ is in the ‘Triangle’ on Commercial Road, Bournemouth. Not the most salubrious part of town, but a short walk from large ‘shopping centre’. Clean and tidy frontage, a professional shop front onto the street. Through the door to be confronted with a shop counter with a pleasant looking Chinese woman waiting for customers.  There are glass cases full of a variety of Chinese medical products on the walls and various certificates displayed, these include a ‘License to Perform Acupuncture’ as well as a number in Chinese, presumably ‘qualifications’ in the procedures offered. All in all, it comes across as a well-represented, legitimate business.

The Appointment

Entered the shop a couple of minutes before the time of the appointment, explained to the young lady waiting behind the counter who check the diary and confirmed the appointment, then telephoned someone and gabbled away in Chinese for a moment. Phone back on the counter it was explained that ‘the lady who does the massage will be here in a minute’. Some two minutes later the door opened and a middle-aged Chinese woman entered, short, probably about 5ft 2in or so, not unattractive, straight, black hair tied up in a bun and body hidden underneath a winter coat – it was January, cold and windy.

Introduced herself as ‘Yanni’ and explained that the shower room was around the corner and asked me to follow her. We left the main shop and turned through an archway into the  West Hill Car Park – at this point I can, perhaps, explain a comment in another review of this establishment about a ‘scruffy man lurking’, under the archway into the car park is a Hand Car Wash that appears to be run by the usual Eastern European mob of scruffy workers who are wandering about when waiting for a vehicle to wash.

We stopped at a doorway in the car park and Yanni opened the door so that we could enter, locking the door AND pushing closed a bolt once we were inside. The building is a converted garage, split into two rooms plus a small foyer. I was shown into the ‘massage’ room where I was instructed to undress and get ready for the shower. At this point Yanni asked if I wanted her to be naked during the appointment and whether I wanted a ‘happy ending’, the fees were to be £20 for her to be naked and £20 for the ‘happy ending’. Once the money was handed over I did mention the possibility of coming twice but was just greeted with a smile. Both naked, we moved into the ‘shower room’ where the lighting was better, and I got to have a proper look at Yanni. She was as I expected, typical middle-aged Asian woman, probably 40 something, slim but with a slight tummy, small bust, a ‘B’ cup at most with tiny areola and small, very pointed, nipples, trimmed black bush between the legs. All in all, a pleasant sight.

Yanni explained that, as the shower room was quite cold we would only spend 30 minutes in there and the remaining time would be in the massage room. She asked me to stand to one side while she ran the shower to get the temperature right and then washed down the treatment table to make sure that it wasn’t cold. Onto the table, face down, and she began. There was no pretence that this was to be anything other than an erotic experience, the first shot from the shower head was straight between my thighs and was followed by a hand caressing by balls from behind. Thoroughly wetted down, the actual shower began, rinsed down, then salt rub over the whole body followed by shower gel and a final rinse off. All through this my hands were wandering over Yanni’s body with no comment from her, it was only when I tried to slip a finger inside her that she gently moved her hips backwards to dissuade me, no words, but a clear indication that it was a no go area. For the whole time her wet body was pressed against mine and her hands were constantly caressing and pressing on my cock. Turn over and the regime was repeated on my front, but this time it was obvious that I had a huge hard on and Yanni kept lightly caressing it with her hand as she massaged the shower gel into my front. When she was washing my chest, her nipples were expertly flicking across my erection, keeping me aroused all the time.

Shower finished, I was handed a towel and instructed to go into the warm massage room to dry off. A couple of minutes later Yanni reappeared, now dry herself, and asked me to lay face down on the massage table. Music was put on and the lighting turned down as she began the massage. The first question was ‘how hard’, and my response was to suggest that she start hard and if it was too much for me, then I would say so and she could back off a little, as it was, the massage was perfect strength for me, deep and hard. She began by spreading hot oil on my back and then commenced with hot stones across my upper back and shoulders, moving down to slide one of the stones between by thighs whilst gently scratching by balls with her nails – for a moment, when she pressed hard with the stone, I thought that she was going to try to push it into my rectum! But she just held it there as she caressed my balls. The massage continued as she moved round by body, with me putting my hands between her legs and massaging her without inserting a finger when the opportunity arose, there was a constant pressing of her body onto mine and every few seconds a hand went down and played with my cock and balls.

Eventually, I was instructed to turn over and lay on my back. As I looked at the clock it showed that I had been there for 80 minutes, so still 40 to go!
Yanni started slowly, gently massaging my legs, starting at my ankles and moving up to my thighs. As she reached my thighs, I could see the tip of my erection resting on her neck under her chin and she had on hand on my shaft stroking it with a feather light touch. She was then up on the table with me, kneeling between my thighs. At this point I had been nursing an erection for nearly an hour and a half, but Yanni wasn’t going to let me come just yet and I suddenly realised that she had been building up to this for the whole appointment. For the rest of the allocated time Yanni was playing with me, holding me on the edge of an orgasm then easing off a little, then pushing again, using her whole body to keep me aroused, and at one point turning over on her back and sliding my erection up and down between the cheeks of her arse never allowing it between her thighs or near her pussy – like a tit-wank between her bum cheeks! Back face-to-face, she held me between her tits and nibbled at my own nipples as she, ever so slowly, built up to the finale.  In the end, she lay down on my chest and slid back and forth with me between her breasts as she allowed me, finally, to come then continued to slide around on my torso until I was finished.

I looked at the clock and realised that she had made me come exactly on the 2 hour mark and that she had been edging me since the moment that I had laid face down on the shower table some  hour and fifty minutes before.

Once I had calmed down, I was taken back into the shower room for a short repeat of the first session, no salt scrub, but showered completely clean and allowed to play with Yanni while she was performing her duties. By the time she had finished with me I was hard again, but there was no time for anymore as I had to get back home. I had been there for some 2 hours and twenty minutes in all and can only assume that there were no other bookings after me so no pressure to finish and get me out.

Conclusions

This experience was not the usual ‘rub and tug’ that I have come to expect from these Chinese ‘Massage’ establishments. Yanni is an artist, she had worked to keep me on edge for the whole time and obviously had a plan for the outcome. There have been quite a few reviews of this establishment, mostly favourable, but one was a neutral. I can only report what I experienced, perhaps the neutral report was from someone that Yanni didn’t feel comfortable with, or they were a little too demanding of her based on earlier reports. Also, I was never offered ‘come twice’, and there was no indication that I would be allowed to massage Yanni at any point.

Overall, it was a remarkable and positive experience. With the discount for a first visit, the total of £120 was amazing value for money.

I will certainly return when I have the chance, and it will be interesting to see if any ‘extra’ services will be on offer or a second visit at the full price – was this just an ‘introductory offer’, a taster of what may be available? Perhaps if any others have been to this establishment more than once they may be able to elucidate?

Sorry if this has been a bit on the long side!

Offline southcoastpunter

Thanks for the review.

Its always dependant on the actual girl you see. Yanni has a number of good reviews on here - in fact, without checking back, I don't think the neutral was for Yanni but another girl. I have seen Yanni and would happily go back and see her again but if she was not available, then i would probably think again. i.m sure there are other good girls there but without reviews, its always going to be pot luck.

Offline sonyvaio

Thanks for the review.

Table showers are quite an experience, so I must try one again

Offline Billy the kid

Great review. Sounds interesting. So technically was this the table shower option for 120 mins at £90 plus the extras (and less the discount?)

Offline Fatman

Hi If you read the review and the web sight post, it was £ 100 - 20% discount for online booking =£80 then 20 hr +20 naked total £120 all in = 2 happy days!

Offline trebor1956

You beat me to the response Fatman :)

Offline Billy the kid

Hi.
I’m not trying to be funny here - so I’m probably missing something.
I did read the whole review and I’ve been on the website.
There’s nothing advertised for £100?
That’s why I am asking - was it the table shower option (showing when I look as £90 for 120 minutes)

Just want to know what option you picked.

Cheers if you can help point me in the right direction as I fancy a trip along to this establishment.

Offline houseboot

Hi.
I’m not trying to be funny here - so I’m probably missing something.
I did read the whole review and I’ve been on the website.
There’s nothing advertised for £100?
That’s why I am asking - was it the table shower option (showing when I look as £90 for 120 minutes)

Just want to know what option you picked.

Cheers if you can help point me in the right direction as I fancy a trip along to this establishment.

There is no price showing for Table shower.

The £90 is for Handcare.

Previously the website was clearer, i.e. 1 hour Table shower is £50, the same as Massage. So £50+£50=£100-20%= £80 ... payable at Reception.

What happens in the room, happens in the room. £20+£20 is usual but some ladies are greedy and ask for more.

Offline oap69

There's no price against table shower but they will ask for an extra £10 to include the table shower.  I assume this is to cover the cost of water, salt, gel etc.