Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The proper way of starting a blowjob  (Read 2412 times)

SeasonalPunter

Noticed that not many WG know the proper way of starting a blowjob, that is to collect a gob of saliva on the tongue then make first contact with the penis with that. Infact only one WG I know did it that way. Spitting on the hand and rubbing it all over is equivalent but not as classy or sensual IMO. What do you think are the best ways to start a blowjob?

Offline cunnyhunt

What do you think are the best ways to start a blowjob?

I have never given one  :hi:

SeasonalPunter

I'll reword it. What do you think is the best way for a WG to start a blowjob?

Offline sublimetoridiculous

For some it's a vigorous rubbing with a wet wipe.

grandmaster-ram-rod

or wire brush and dettol

vorian

For me very teasing and tiny light touches to the tip with her tongue. When going for it very wet and sloppy.

Offline cunnyhunt

I'll reword it. What do you think is the best way for a WG to start a blowjob?

Take the chewing gum out and be in the same room.

SeasonalPunter

Offline Jeremy

I thought that was how WGs end a blowjob

Jay-Jay

james1979

Offline CBPaul

Lots of different techniques, if you have a particular preference then tell the prossie and you will stand a better chance of getting what you want.

Offline hockogrockle

It helps if the girl starts the blowjob by taking the penis in her mouth.

Jay-Jay

have you ever had a sexual experience with a transexual

Although going by the topic above one can't make the assumption that it will be a girl !

Jay

Offline smiths

Lots of different techniques, if you have a particular preference then tell the prossie and you will stand a better chance of getting what you want.

Indeed, different punters will like different things of course. Subjects like this cant be generalised into one universal best way that will suit all punters. ;)

Offline kowalski

I had one who did previously have chewing gum and the pepper mint started to make my helmet kind of go icy.Wierd and not nice. Personally a good smiling look in the eye and a big dollop of gob please.

galinsoga

I remember an oriental Mancs place (long gone I suppose) where the fire & ice technique was "interesting"

Girl fills her mouth with hot green tea for the first part of oral, spits that out and uses mouthwash for the second part.  A shock the first time - but came to like it.

Gali

Offline ciscoxxx69

Stare me straight in the eye, gently lick the tip, then draw back a little to make a rope with my pre-cum.....that's always a good start. (SexyElise is an absolute starlet at this...)  :cool:

vorian

Stare me straight in the eye, gently lick the tip, then draw back a little to make a rope with my pre-cum.....that's always a good start. (SexyElise is an absolute starlet at this...)  :cool:

She is indeed,  she never breaks eye contact, which is very hot.