Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HOT.LAURA - 2015096 - Portsmouth  (Read 950 times)

PompeyChap

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

A lovely girl who looks exactly like her photos. DFK, OWO with some deep-throat followed by sex in different positions with lots of eye contact. A true GFE

The first time I met her was when I booked External Link/Members Only who I'd seen many times before hand but when I arrived I was told that she was sick and wasn't there so I went with Laura and had a very enjoyable time. I tried booked External Link/Members Only again a few days later and even said in the texts that I wanted to meet with Angelika (contacted her by calling the number on Angelika's profile) only to be given the excuse that Angelika was out however Laura and her friend External Link/Members Only were available for a threesome.

Didn't really think about it as my blood was rushing down south and went for the hour with both of them, which wasn't really worth it. It was exactly the same as a punt with External Link/Members Only just with the added "pleasure" of External Link/Members Only rubbing my arms and legs during sex whilst hovering her tits over my face and mostly getting in the way.

Met up with Laura again a week later and had another very enjoyable punt for an hour. Would recommend her, but wouldn't suggest the threesome option unless you want someone to watch you have sex, occasionally moan and get in the way.