Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Amber-Rae of Newcastle  (Read 2678 times)

59 review(s) for Amber-inked-Rae (53 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Ride4fun7

External Link/Members Only

Good comms. Messaged on the day luckily she was available when I was looking. Post code given and address on arrival.

The place was easy to find. Clean shower facilities available which I used.

£70 for 30 mins.

Dressed In heels. Stockings and black underwear. Walkied in and she is a good looking lady with a great body. Fake boobs  followed her to the bedroom got a great view of her arse. Once in the bedroom sorted the paperwork out and asked to use the bathroom. My cock was already starting to harden up in my pants. After my shower she was waiting for me in the bedroom and was greeted with a kiss. I could not resist but feel her arse and tits. I was rock hard straight away. Onto the bed where we continued to kiss and run my hands over her body and she wanted me for a bit before she start giving me a bj which was good with plenty of eye contact which does it for me. I return the favour which she seemed to enjoy before on with the condom. Started with her on top which involved kissing and playing with her tits and having a good feel of her arse and legs. Before doing doggy. It was not long before I was ready to exolod which I did over her tits. A clean up and a chat before heading off.

A good looking lady know knew how to please me will be back