Author Topic: G5 Indian Massage - Smethwick  (Read 3774 times)

Offline P.O.G

External Link/Members Only

So this was my second try at this place, and it was most definitely positive.

Easy to get an appointment, just a few text exchanges. But I ensured that I asked for Neah (thanks to Neromatrix for that advice).

She isn't the most attractive facially, and has a curvyish Mom bod.

I stripped off naked, and was given a very good massage. I asked for a hard massage, and she wakes if I had any particular injuries that needed working, on so I said my neck, which she went extra hard on. We had good conversation during the massage at times, and service wise it was the perfect mix of hard, to sensual when required. A nice few reach unders as during the massage. There was also a lot of touching over clothing. When I turned over, extras were mentioned. She put some tissue down, took off her clothes, and gave me a great hand job to finish. She then gave me a towel massage to dry up the oil, and that was that.

The gaffa definitely doesn't know what's going on, as he was outside with his wife and kids, and I was asked to be quiet during the hand job, and told not to mention it to the gaffa. Probably more on the table when they're not around.

All in all, it was great and I would recommend.

£40 to the gaffa, and £20 for the HE.

Offline Neromatrix


Offline urlmicro

Another review had said she fucks with a condom, was it neha sharma you saw?

Offline Jsmith

Another review had said she fucks with a condom, was it neha sharma you saw?

Yes she does... take one with you!