Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Luna Rose Liverpool  (Read 2269 times)

18 review(s) for Luna__Rose (17 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Webby2020

Early January 1 hour incall £150

External Link/Members Only

Venue flat in building in rope walks area Liverpool city centre

Comms via AW and text prompt replies easy communication

Luna is mid twenties attractive face, dark hair, no enhancements, I forgot to ask her to wear her glasses!

She is very enthusiastic, once the paperwork was sorted and I was undressing she was straight to kissing on the lips not DFK by the time I was down to my underwear she was performing oral before I had got them off. She loves giving oral and we spent some time on that with me kneeling over her on the bed.  She always has a friend in the other room which I prefer personally, I couldnt afford the duo with Manchesterfun but would love to try.
I suggested getting a condom on and I took her from behind. She was making the right noises, not necessarily genuine but appreciated.
I took a rest during which time I suggested she play with her wand which she had videos of on her AW page. She loves to pleasure herself then started using a dildo on herself and sucking me off at the same time.
After that it was a bit of missionary and we seemed to use the whole hour either fucking or sucking.
A shower followed by a bit of pleasant chat and I was off. I had wanted to see her for some time and would highly recommend her.

Offline freeze44

Cheers for the review  :thumbsup: Sounds fun that meet!