Author Topic: Josie K - Wolverhampton  (Read 3392 times)


5 review(s) for josie k (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Arbetare

Josie K - Wolverhampton

External Link/Members Only & External Link/Members Only

1 hour GFE - £100

I'd seen past reviews of Josie and was interested in her profile as it wasn't "glossy", more down to earth. Booked on AW following a quick telephone call, with kissing, OW, RO and protected sex agreed. I would have preferred OWO, but she only offers OW. She provided a postcode and instructions on the day to call her for the house number.

Her place is very easy to find and is close to Junction 2 of the M54. A nice, relatively busy street and I had no problem or issue with parking there. I knocked on the door and was let in quickly.

Josie was a pleasant surprise. She's quietly pretty in a girl next door kind of way. Not stunning, but nice enough. She was dressed in nice lingerie and welcomed me in with kiss and hug, and took me directly upstairs to her bedroom. As has been mentioned in previous reviews, it is a family home, but only Josie was there. There was a smell of cigarette smoke but not very strong at all.

We had a quick chat before I went for a shower and Josie came over as chatty and bubbly, with a good sense of humour. After the shower, I returned to the bedroom and got acquainted with Josie properly. Plenty of kissing and touching, before she suggested a quick massage. I actually fancied that, so lay down to enjoy it. It wasn't really a massage, more a case of being touched up but I quite liked it. This all got me fired up, so I turned over and the next while passed quickly - there was a lot of kissing, touching cuddling (lots of bodily contact) progressing to OW and RO. The OW was pretty good, although not much attention to my balls as part of it. On with another condom and enjoyed doggy and missionary. Josie was responsive and engaged through all this, with quite a bit of banter giving a nice light feeling to the booking. Once I'd cum, there was a bit more chat and cuddling before I went for a shower. When I'd left, I noticed I'd been there for just over an hour.

Josie's media doesn't really give you much to go on, but I would say that she's a little larger than a size 14, possibly due to Christmas excess, but this didn't bother me. Again as mentioned in her other reviews she does have nice soft skin which was a pleasure to touch. As for age, I'd say her stated age of 39 was there or there about.

The only negative point I have with the booking is that Josie was less than keen to kiss after RO, which was disappointing. The pleasant french kissing turned to pecks.

Would I go back? Yes, I would. What I really enjoyed about this booking was the lack of polish that you can get with some career SP's. This felt more like a "Bored Housewife" making a bit of cash on the side. Whilst I didn't get that "this is someone I must see more of" feeling, If I was in the area I would definitely check her availability.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2020, 12:16:26 am by Arbetare »