Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Creme Brulee aka ^Emily^ - Reassuringly Expensive!  (Read 8211 times)

90 review(s) for Emily's Creme brulee (86 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline intpro

After failing to book Michelle Independent i wanted someone well reviewed and decided to book her for 90 mins at £220. Well what can i say, my most expensive, best looking and without a doubt best experience punt ever!

External Link/Members Only

Arrived at her flat and she seemed friendly, dressed in an outfit as requested got the dollar out of the way and took a shower. I wont go into details about what happened as this post would be so long. Anyway all i can say is that she is super hot, a great face, slim body, firm tits and a great ass. Although i booked her for 90 mins, just after the 90 minute mark i asked for an assisted shower and she agreed, to my surprise and definitely not a clock watcher. Was there for about 20 minutes longer than booked.

Positives:
 - Deep french kissing with tongue including just before leaving
 - Fantastic oral skills with tongue action and good eye contact
 - Excellent massage, really professional
 - Great lapdance and dance moves
 - Really enthusiastic in the sack
 - Super sexy body

Negatives:
 - Expensive
 - No CIM or anal to those that are interested

All i can say is that if you have the money, or even if you don't go and see her. She is well worth it. Also says she does full lesbian duo's with Blonde English Chloe and a few other girls.

Stealthshagger

Not a great profile considering she's selling Versace vaganus. Glad you had a good punt though.

abdul

After failing to book Michelle Independent i wanted someone well reviewed and decided to book her for 90 mins at £220. Well what can i say, my most expensive, best looking and without a doubt best experience punt ever!

Arrived at her flat and she seemed friendly, dressed in an outfit as requested got the dollar out of the way and took a shower. I wont go into details about what happened as this post would be so long. Anyway all i can say is that she is super hot, a great face, slim body, firm tits and a great ass. Although i booked her for 90 mins, just after the 90 minute mark i asked for an assisted shower and she agreed, to my surprise and definitely not a clock watcher. Was there for about 20 minutes longer than booked.

Positives:
 - Deep french kissing with tongue including just before leaving
 - Fantastic oral skills with tongue action and good eye contact
 - Excellent massage, really professional
 - Great lapdance and dance moves
 - Really enthusiastic in the sack
 - Super sexy body

Negatives:
 - Expensive
 - No CIM or anal to those that are interested

All i can say is that if you have the money, or even if you don't go and see her. She is well worth it. Also says she does full lesbian duo's with Blonde English Chloe and a few other girls.

Yes agree she is expensive but I shall say I was lucky enough to see her at very cheap price when she was my neighbor :cool:

Stealthshagger

Yes agree she is expensive but I shall say I was lucky enough to see her at very cheap price when she was my neighbor :cool:

She used to be homeless?

Offline intpro

The reason for her profile is that someone  reported her and she is waiting to be verified. So they have disabled.

Definitely her prices are sky high but she is worth it. 1 hr at 180 or 1.5 at 220

Offline RameshJJ

Can you PM me her number or something.  :cool:

It appears that she is still working (judging by the feedback on AW), but her profile is under some sort of restriction and I can't see her number.

abdul

Can you PM me her number or something.  :cool:

It appears that she is still working (judging by the feedback on AW), but her profile is under some sort of restriction and I can't see her number.

But you still can send email to her to check if she is working or not.

sir_david

Her Profile is up, and running!

password02

She looks very much like Emily who works at the hotel in Aldgate and was £150 ph and £200 for 2 hours?

password02

Yes it seems it is her - not sure why she has re started a new AW profile? - her old link was External Link/Members Only - you can do a UKP search on just the number - 1470790

She was £150 ph when I saw her and £200 for 90 mins.now more expensive so off my HL as at £180 ph way above my normal punting range

sir_david

Yes it seems it is her - not sure why she has re started a new AW profile? - her old link was External Link/Members Only - you can do a UKP search on just the number - 1470790

She was £150 ph when I saw her and £200 for 90 mins.now more expensive so off my HL as at £180 ph way above my normal punting range

Yep, she was at Maida Vale ages ago and a Canary Wharf hotel a year ago.
An Aldgate Hotel I don’t know but she’s briefly in an Aldgate apartment now and is holding her ‘original’ prices for ‘old friends’!
Possibly another hotel soon and then back to the Apartment?
There was another Profile to do with “small” and the various changes were for reasons of anonymity.

abdul

I still remember few sessions with Emily :angelgirl: in Enfield @90/hr can't believe it will be double in Aldgate :(

Offline NIK

She calls herself a 'high class courtesan'.  :rolleyes:  Somebody ought to tell her for experienced punters that is one of the most clichéd and off putting phrases on a profile.
It always reminds me of arrogant, deluded bints such as Rhia fucking Charles.

Festisio

An Aldgate Hotel I don’t know but she’s briefly in an Aldgate apartment now and is holding her ‘original’ prices for ‘old friends’!

I wonder if she has had so many punters that I could blag myself as someone who has seen her before at her old prices and she would be none the wiser.

Offline intpro

Thought about doing that myself, but thought would look a complete idiot if she caught me out.

I wonder if she has had so many punters that I could blag myself as someone who has seen her before at her old prices and she would be none the wiser.

Cunnivorous Vagitarian

Cor!
She looks a bit like Holly Valance! Nice!!!

CosLifeIsShort

Anyone know where Emily is these days?

sir_david

If she was in your Hotlist, I’m fairly sure she will ‘re-appear’ when she re-activates her Profile?
She's dropped out of mine.
Others Members may confirm this feature?

vorian

If she was in your Hotlist, I’m fairly sure she will ‘re-appear’ when she re-activates her Profile?
She's dropped out of mine.
Others Members may confirm this feature?

She has probably just flipped the profile while she is on holiday or something.

sir_david

.  .  .  . and it will un-flip when she returns?

sir_david

She calls herself a 'high class courtesan'.  :rolleyes:  Somebody ought to tell her for experienced punters that is one of the most clichéd and off putting phrases on a profile.
It always reminds me of arrogant, deluded bints such as Rhia fucking Charles.

She is certainly not in that category.
She’s on holiday until 10th July.

som2083

sir_david

Yep, I’ve also seen a couple of £20’s drifting around in the wind, on the pavement.
Your point?