Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Pretty Zasha - Swansea  (Read 2536 times)

27 review(s) for Pretty Zasha (14 positive, 6 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Gregg

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cost:
£70 h/hr

Comms:
Great, quick replies for same day meeting

Appearance:
Absolutely stunning. She'd curled her hair rather than having it straight as it is in the pics and I thought she looked fit! Perfect slim figure, great ass and nice handful of tits.

Personality:
We got on well. She is very confident and has a very flirty personality. 

Meeting:
Arranged a same day meeting by text and made my way. Same area I visited last week in the apartments near the tower. Very discreet flat. Front door was in its own little corridor so I didn't have the feeling of neighbours spying through the peep holes as i made my way to the door.

Met by Zasha who looked stunning in a sexy one piece, with a hug and kiss on the cheek. As I said, her hair was done a little differently than she has it in the pictures and really suited her. To the bedroom and she left to stash the cash and returned. I was sat on the edge of the bed and she walked up to me and stood between my legs, bring her body tight in to me allowing me to wrap my hands around grabbing her great ass and running my hands up and down her body while. She stood me up, stripped me to my boxers, turned around and started grinding her ass against me. Standing and bent over slightly. Another great opportunity to wrap my hand around again by grabbing her tits this time. This really got me in the mood! She was still in her one piece at this point I must add.

On to the bed, where we both got naked to start oral with. Clear on her profile OWO is not an option so didn't question it. Still a great blowjob never the less. Good flirty eye contact. Then in to doggy which I loved. Great ass and slim waist to grab on to. She would even look back for long periods giving eye contact during doggy which I cant recall a girl doing with me before. Then in to missionary which gave me a great chance to play with those tits. Great sexy eye contact again while making some nice noises. Nice and realistic, nothing over the top.
Came in the condom, cleaned up while chatting and made my way.

Would I return:
Yes I would. She's confident, friendly, very flirty and knows what shes doing.  Will definitely return.

Offline welshpunter17

Nice nice nice, I've been meaning to see Zasha again. Her last two stops i've gotten distracted and seen her friend Kendra instead. Great service from both imo

Offline Gregg

Ye I was torn between Zasha or Kendra, opted for Zasha with a view of visiting Kendra next.. but I'm tempted to just visit Zasha again if I'm honest.