Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Meenah West Bromwich massage and extras  (Read 15860 times)

Offline Jake.mackie

External Link/Members Only

F*** i know that was the best I've ever had!!!

30 minutes massage, owo, dfk, FS

£30 no really

Comms
Swapped a few you texts and agreed very quickly so all was good

Just off West Bromwich high Street very close to the swingers club. Small hotel room with bed and massage table.

The girl
Shorts Indian lady probably late 30s or early 40s, I found her to be quite attractive

Service

Welcomed me into the room and stripped off as I did the same I'm to the point where she undid my jeans and started playing with my cock before we even agreed on the service. Lots of deep french kissing and mutual wanking and she suggested a massage which was on a proper massage table and really very good. Moved to the bed and had lots of french kissing, fingering and licking and owo for both of us. On with the condom and fucked until I came.

Very friendly lady excellent massage and a damn good fuck.

Offline Jasonk71

£30 no really

Comms

Just off West Bromwich high Street very close to the swingers club. Small hotel room with bed and massage table.

The girl
Shorts Indian lady probably late 30s or early 40s, I found her to be quite attractive

Service

Welcomed me into the room and stripped off as I did the same I'm to the point where she undid my jeans and started playing with my cock before we even agreed on the service. Lots of deep french kissing and mutual wanking and she suggested a massage which was on a proper massage table and really very good. Moved to the bed and had lots of french kissing, fingering and licking and owo for both of us. On with the condom and fucked until I came.

What was in terms of clothes size? Boob & ass size? Trimmed down below?

Offline Jake.mackie

5ft 2
Must have been an E cup
Dress size 12 maybe... Bit of a belly but flat when lying down lol
Shaved. Very tasty pussy

Offline Littlefoot

£30  :scare: you paid too much.  :scare:   :D  :D

Only joking, £30 for all that... wow :thumbsup:

Thanks for the review.  :thumbsup:

Offline Jake.mackie

Not sure why so cheap but damn good tight fuck

Offline milyzz

£30 no really

Comms

The girl

Service

Did she look like the woman in the photo on the viva ad?

Offline Flunkagenda

Sounds like excellent value for money. Did you take the condom or is she stocked with them? The later would suggest this is a default service which is excellent for 30 quid

Online bonham

Nice review but one indian in a week is enough for me even at 30 pound need a nice slim girl this week probably have to be lode lane but no one seems to want to work weekends  :angry:

Offline Jake.mackie

Seems she is moving on soon..yes she had the condom

Offline Flunkagenda

I'll try early next week assuming shes still around. Was she independent and do you reckon 60 mins would be any good?

Offline Jake.mackie

I think she is an independent and would have done 60 mins if I had time

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Was she actually in a hotel or did the room just resemble a hotel room?

Offline Jake.mackie

It's the Xtasia Adults only hotel. The private club has rooms to rent...

Offline shed

Am not familiar with that area. Googled the hotel and it looks fairly dire. Is it better to go in the daytime.  :)

Offline Jake.mackie

It's a swingers club... Day time was closed so didn't see anyone else

Offline narcos84

Hey Jake

Tempted but wanted to check how discreet getting in and out of the hotel was. I know the place but not a member myself so not been before but guessing there is no discreet way to get to the rooms other than going through the main club?

Offline muffdazzler

Looking at pic I can see why only £30 🤣

Offline greg101

Exactly.  Nail on the head there.

Offline dog999

Much worse around for 3 times the price. See Steph from Bridgenorth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. :hi:

Offline captivaman

I have visited today very positive report to follow 👍

Offline Jake.mackie

Lol better looking in person

Offline Jake.mackie

Offline Flunkagenda

Bit concerned about the discretion of the venue but will try in the week myself and report back

Offline Littlefoot

I think I must be a bit weird... I find her attractive, going solely on that pic. If I was describing her based on that face pic... I’d say, reasonably attractive, Indian milf.  :hi:

Offline ChartPen

Looks alright to me too. Happy to join your brotherhood of weirdness.

Offline Jake.mackie

Hmmm don't think so but difficult when Face blanked out, but different part of Brum
« Last Edit: February 03, 2020, 05:26:55 pm by Jake.mackie »

Offline shed

Offline jodman

After reading your great review, I ventured to West Brom and visited her for 30mins. She is a lovely Sri Lankan woman of 46 yrs.
When I entered the room, there was no mention of paperwork ??? Just told to undress, as she also did. The massage was playful but no proper massage. After a short while I was asked to lay on the bed. She sucked me without condom, what seemed like ages as I played with her lovely sized boobs. Then 69, after a while I was asked do I want to wear a condom??? Does that mean she does bb ??
I said yes and she slipped it on. Then jumped on top of me for a ride. After a short time, I asked if I could cum in her mouth, she said yes of course ! I slipped the condom off and she sucked me dry. We both got up and showered. All for £30, wow.
You need to hurry, because she leaves early March to go back home.   

Offline Jasonk71

After reading your great review, I ventured to West Brom and visited her for 30mins. She is a lovely Sri Lankan woman of 46 yrs.
When I entered the room, there was no mention of paperwork ??? Just told to undress, as she also did. The massage was playful but no proper massage. After a short while I was asked to lay on the bed. She sucked me without condom, what seemed like ages as I played with her lovely sized boobs. Then 69, after a while I was asked do I want to wear a condom??? Does that mean she does bb ??
I said yes and she slipped it on. Then jumped on top of me for a ride. After a short time, I asked if I could cum in her mouth, she said yes of course ! I slipped the condom off and she sucked me dry. We both got up and showered. All for £30, wow.
You need to hurry, because she leaves early March to go back home.   
Did she swallow or spit?

Offline urlmicro

I saw her yesterday this review is pretty much accurate she did everything but I struggled to get hard took me a while because shes a 2/10 not attractive with red shot eyes but service was good.

Offline temptation

Tempted at that price but no response to text or wattsapp

Offline Jsmith

Went yesterday. Review to follow. Similar to others’ experience tbh

Offline urlmicro

Went 2 days ago and this review is pretty accurate but I struggled to get a hard on because shes a 2/10  unattractive nothing like whatsapp pic and had red shot eyes

Offline Jasonk71

Went yesterday. Review to follow. Similar to others’ experience tbh
Still waiting

Offline Jsmith

Still waiting

Keep waiting then. I’ve added a bit to another’s review seen as it was very similar bar a few differences. 

Offline andyitc

The phone number used on that advert is for a Physiotherapist in Northolt  which is interesting

Does anyone know if she is still around? I may take a trip to Birmingham this week

Offline Jasonk71

Somebody has said that she's now in London

Offline shed

She was advertising in London but the VS link is now down
« Last Edit: February 17, 2020, 09:52:51 am by shed »

Offline claud223

The phone number used on that advert is for a Physiotherapist in Northolt  which is interesting

Does anyone know if she is still around? I may take a trip to Birmingham this week
She’s back in Birmingham
Was planning a visit on Saturday but time didn’t suit me

Offline milyzz

Make sure that all of you that have visited her have booked a appointment at your local gum clinic  :hi:

Offline Tysmiley

are you on crack, shes rotten - no wonder it was 30
Banned reason: No intention of contributing.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Beamer

If you have seen her have you added a review?

Offline shed

Bit of a disrespectful comment there. Everybody to their own. Makes this sight interesting.  :hi:

Offline Beamer

Bit of a disrespectful comment there. Everybody to their own. Makes this sight interesting.  :hi:

Especially from someone who joined in 2017 and has the grand total of 3 posts. Massive contribution ......NOT  !!

Offline bozzyman

Looks like a double bagger but for £30 it's a good cheap P&D.

Offline shiptonlad

Looks better there than on her advert.

Offline The Medic

And another ad with a price tag of £100

Looks like the same picture from the post above
« Last Edit: February 25, 2020, 12:59:48 pm by The Medic »