Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet.Katie.back.xxx - Maryhill - Glasgow  (Read 3090 times)

30 review(s) for Sweet.Katie.back.xxx (28 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Gunner1

External Link/Members Only

After being let down by Scarlett and being very horny, I searched AW and with not many other options I visited Kate. Visited her a few times previously so knew she was a good punt.

Price: £60 for 30 mins

Comms: Fired Katie a text while outside Scarlett's hotel and agreed a time for roughly an hour later.

Meet: Hiding behind the door, greeted with a kiss she looks at me asking if I had met her before. Shown the bedroom and offered a shower and drink - Was already freshly showered so took the drink. I took my clothes off as she watched and then she went straight into FK while we both fondled each other - Her boobs are bigger than I remember, there a nice hand full.

She then starts OWO and goes on for a while trying her hardest to DT (I'm not big by any means) then started some titty fucking. I decided it was time to fuck her now so got her in doggy and pounded her as hard as I could for about 10 mins or so with her making all the right noises (Prob fake) before fucking her in mish while FK again, 5-10 mins or so of that before I cum in the bag. Quick clean up and some chat before I was on my way. 30 mins on the dot.

Good reliable girl that is always able to fit you in at short notice. She's definitely a good plan B, not a bad plan A if you're looking for a good cheap punt.

Offline JJ72

Cheers for review.

Been thinking of putting her on the HL.
How do you find her facially?

Offline Gunner1

She’s not ugly but by no means a stunner