Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: North East - Kelani Premium - Gosforth  (Read 2469 times)

22 review(s) for Aaria333x (10 positive, 5 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline Shutty238

External Link/Members Only

30 min incall £60

Great comms as usual. Booked a few days in advance, confirmed in the morning & full address given.

I think the Gosforth location is pick of Premium bunch discretion wise. Slightly isolated, not overlooked & not a soul about. Car park adjacent but I chose to park a little further afield & walk.

Kelani advertises as 20 & told me she was 19. Not to get into another age debate but this looks accurate. Facially pretty but really it's her physique that takes the prize. Stunning bod as described on the website.
Answered door in a big wooly dressing gown (hmmmm) but quickly off to reveal nice matching underwear set. Slight whiff of BO in the room but became clear this wasn't Kelani but disturbingly lingering evidence of the last visitor.  :vomit:

Easy chat, seemed comfortable & confident. Services delivered with enthusiasm. Anal & CIM/facial not offered or requested. OWO, RO, rimming on her, couple of positions & finished on her very toned body just as my 30 minutes came up.

I've had a couple of false starts with Kelani & she's been subject to debate, but on this evidence I would have no hesitation recommending & returning.
Thanks

Offline FLYING BLUE

Thanks for this :hi:

My last meeting with Kelani was rather less than satisfactory.....

Glad to hear you enjoyed.

Offline Noname123

Mine too. Posted a review not long ago

Offline cumking

Bad hygiene highlighted in the negative review as well,hence I think she was the source of the BO. Gosh, what happened to the days when WG’s used to shower after each punt?? Smh

Offline Shutty238

No.
I could smell it faintly on entry to the room, at which point she still had the robe on.
Her hygiene was flawless during my meet. Everywhere.

Offline waynekerr600

Can I ask I which ways please FB?

I gave her a negative but would have expected her to give you a better service as you had seen her before.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Can I ask I which ways please FB?

I gave her a negative but would have expected her to give you a better service as you had seen her before.

I will PM you :hi: