Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GUM Clinic's Nurse  (Read 1784 times)

som2083

I usually visit GUM Clinic's every 4 months, I understand the details is confident

Just in case, one of the nurse know my wife in the future. Do you think she will tell her the details such as I visit possie frequently (because the clinic is not too far from where I live)?

:scare:

Gigabyte

I really doubt that is likely to be an issue.

grandmaster-ram-rod

I would think any nurse would know better, telling your wife would cost her her job at worse, and get her into all sorts of other problems at best,

the NHS can't afford to be sued  :hi:

Offline smiths

I usually visit GUM Clinic's every 4 months, I understand the details is confident

Just in case, one of the nurse know my wife in the future. Do you think she will tell her the details such as I visit possie frequently (because the clinic is not too far from where I live)?

:scare:

If that bothered go to another GUM further away.

Pompoy123

Mate with the amount of money you could sue the NHS for if you were brave enough to take it to the papers would  make you enough to get a new wife lol.

SirFrank

In theory all registered health professionals are bound my professional codes of conduct. Breaching confidentiality for the sake of it is a serious offence that would probably warrant being struck off for nurses. However would you seriously trust your wife's mate (a woman by the way) to keep this to herself? My advice don't risk it. Go somewhere else. Loose lips sink ships and once your ship has sunk getting the bitch struck off ain't gonna resurrect your marriage

som2083

In theory all registered health professionals are bound my professional codes of conduct. Breaching confidentiality for the sake of it is a serious offence that would probably warrant being struck off for nurses. However would you seriously trust your wife's mate (a woman by the way) to keep this to herself? My advice don't risk it. Go somewhere else. Loose lips sink ships and once your ship has sunk getting the bitch struck off ain't gonna resurrect your marriage

That is what I thought as well. Most of the nurses in the GUM clinic remember me now. Probably can do the following

1. Next checkout - just told them regular checkout instead of telling the truth (possie)
2. Avoid any family activity close to GUM

pleasure

The problem is that a quiet word in your wife's ear sure as hell isn't going to result in you knowing enough to get some nurse struck off, but it would be plenty enough for your wife to fuck off and leave you.

Offline Bangers and Gash

In theory all registered health professionals are bound my professional codes of conduct. Breaching confidentiality for the sake of it is a serious offence that would probably warrant being struck off for nurses.

Surely this only applies to people actually working as a ''health professional.''

People change jobs all the time. Next year she could be working in a pub.... and you could be sleeping on a park bench.

Go to another clinic.  ;)

Offline YouOnlyLiveOnce

Hang on a minute: there isn't a nurse there who actually knows your wife, but you're worried that a nurse might get to know your wife in future?

There are risks in this hobby, but I'd say that one is pretty low (unless your wife is in the medical profession).  You're probably more likely to get nailed by a speed camera or involved in an accident while travelling to the more distant clinic!

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

Seems like a minor issue, I was hoping for something a bit racier.

Like maybe "There's a really hot nurse at my GUM clinic, and I think I might be in with a chance.  I want to get her out of that uniform as quickly as possible, but she knows that I shag prossies.  How should I proceed? "

som2083

Hang on a minute: there isn't a nurse there who actually knows your wife, but you're worried that a nurse might get to know your wife in future?

There are risks in this hobby, but I'd say that one is pretty low (unless your wife is in the medical profession).  You're probably more likely to get nailed by a speed camera or involved in an accident while travelling to the more distant clinic!

Yup, I means future.

Who know this is a small world, some of my sons parents work in clinic  :dash:

Offline smiths

Yup, I means future.

Who know this is a small world, some of my sons parents work in clinic  :dash:

So go to another GUM further away where they dont work, its not rocket science.

SirFrank

Surely this only applies to people actually working as a ''health professional.''

People change jobs all the time. Next year she could be working in a pub.... and you could be sleeping on a park bench.

Go to another clinic.  ;)

It applies as long as they are registered with their respective professional body, regardless of what job they are doing. Obviously if they are no longer registered they aren't bound by a code of conduct and cannot be struck off.