Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AW information/details updates & Last login  (Read 870 times)

Offline nyarlathotep

Does anybody know if it is possible to update details on an Adultwork WG's profile, such as displaying the phone number or not, showing the rates or not, without logging in or avoiding to show an update on the last login displayed date?

Offline lewisjones23

go on - whats the story behind this query?

Offline nyarlathotep

There doesn't necessarily need to be a story behind and/or however it would not be relevant to the possible answer to the question.
However, never mind.
Thanks anyway. :)

Offline adenmc4

Does anybody know if it is possible to update details on an Adultwork WG's profile, such as displaying the phone number or not, showing the rates or not, without logging in or avoiding to show an update on the last login displayed date?

Do you mean: Does anybody know if it is possible for an AW WG  to update details on her profile [...] without logging in or avoiding to show an update on the last login displayed date?

If so then I don't know. I've seen where the last login date is behind the (ordered) last modified date though so seems possible.

Offline lewisjones23

There doesn't necessarily need to be a story behind and/or however it would not be relevant to the possible answer to the question.
However, never mind.
Thanks anyway. :)

theres deffo some strange stalker’ish motive behind it

Offline Jonestown

The display of the phone number can be set up to be turned off on certain days, this wouldn't require anyone to log in. It can also disappear if the advance payment runs out. 

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
The display of the phone number can be set up to be turned off on certain days, this wouldn't require anyone to log in. It can also disappear if the advance payment runs out.

I wasn't aware phone number display could be set to be turned off without logging in, that doesn't mean that isn't the case however if credits run out yes the phone number won't be displayed.

Going to have a look at the days on and off option.

Offline nyarlathotep

Do you mean: Does anybody know if it is possible for an AW WG  to update details on her profile [...] without logging in or avoiding to show an update on the last login displayed date?

If so then I don't know. I've seen where the last login date is behind the (ordered) last modified date though so seems possible.

@adenmc4 that's exactly what I meant. (even if I don't know what the "(ordered) last modified date" is)

@Jonestown All right, then I reckon the same applies to the rates.

Thank you all for your replies!

Offline Jonestown

I wasn't aware phone number display could be set to be turned off without logging in, that doesn't mean that isn't the case however if credits run out yes the phone number won't be displayed.

Going to have a look at the days on and off option.

Perhaps I wasn't clear, you have to be logged in to set up the turn on/turn off, after that it is automatic.

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
Perhaps I wasn't clear, you have to be logged in to set up the turn on/turn off, after that it is automatic.

Oh yes as long as credits are available the number continues to be displayed without having to log in, to stop it being displayed or to restart after turning it off log in in required.

Occasionally there are glitches which have resulted in numbers not being displayed without the member logging in.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
That's not possible.

Offline Jonestown

That's not possible.

Well it certainly used to be programmable, perhaps it was losing AW money and they removed the facility.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Well it certainly used to be programmable, perhaps it was losing AW money and they removed the facility.
I've been on adultwork since 2015 and it was not possible then.

You can turn it on and off, but you need to log in to make any changes.

Available today is the one you can pay for different days in advance.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2020, 09:46:06 am by Rochelle »

Offline Jonestown

I've been on adultwork since 2015 and it was not possible then.

You can turn it on and off, but you need to log in to make any changes.

Available today is the one you can pay for different days in advance.

ah, my involvement with AW goes back to 2010-2012, and I'd swear you could set up the phone number not to show on non-working days to save a few quid; never used "working today" - but time takes a heavy toll on the brain cells, so maybe I'm not remembering correctly. Either way you can not make and changes to what's set up without logging in.

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
ah, my involvement with AW goes back to 2010-2012, and I'd swear you could set up the phone number not to show on non-working days to save a few quid; never used "working today" - but time takes a heavy toll on the brain cells, so maybe I'm not remembering correctly. Either way you can not make and changes to what's set up without logging in.

I don't remember the phone number display ever being plannable, doesn't mean it wasn't but I was on AW during the time you state.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
It's definitely the brain cells.
:D