Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Metalbarbie - Keighley  (Read 2737 times)

4 review(s) for Metalbarbie (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline viper13

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1 Hour in call Keighley - £140

Sent a email via AW giving 3 days notice of proposed date and time, no phone number is shown on profile and no phone number is given when booking has been accepted, so all contact is done via emails.

I sent an email on the morning of our meet as I said I would to confirm all is well at both ends and she promptly replied and confirm.  :yahoo:

Location is a housing estate just on the edge of Keighley town centre about a 3 minute drive.  The house is a semi detached at the end of a cul de sac and quite exposed to neighbours and entry is by front door, this time of year no neighbours out in garden but I can imagine in summer it could be a lot different.   :(

Knocked on door and door opened as though by magic.  Walked in and truned round to be greeted by a small petite pretty young lady and dressed as requested she looked fit to eat.  Size and age about right as per her profile.   :yahoo:

Followed her into her living room, clean, modern with a sofa bed for the action, TV on a music channel a nice little set up.

Handed paper work over and straight into DFK.  My attire request was stocking and suspenders with a little something over top to leave to the imagination.  I'm not one for uniforms but she says on her profile she like her maid/school girl outfit so I suggested if she likes them then to wear one of them over the top.  She had her maid outfit on and looked fantastic, it soon came off so the uniform didn't last long.

Pixie helped me undress and we were soon on the sofa bed feeling each other up and down. Pixie has a very nice large pair of soft breasts, no mention of implants but I noticed there are two feint scars under each breast, if I hadn't noticed them I would never have known, and I didn't ask, they are very soft natural feel to them.

After a nice suck on her breasts and made my way down to her pussy which was nice and clean placed a finger in whist I slurped away, as she became more moist I ran her juices with my finger to her little brown button and pushed a finger on whist I continued to slurp away.  After a while she began to make all the right noises and from time to time looked down at me as I maintained eye contact with her, she then began to clamp my finger with her arse muscles very tight from time to time and then really tight as she came to orgasm.  I was enjoying this and Pixie gave me the impression she was too so I continued until she had a second orgasm.

My tongue was falling off at this point so on with the cover and into Mish, I could feel the sap rising a couple of time so I slowed the pace down then bach to a steady pace once the sap had subsided,  I was enjoying looking at her pretty face and snogging her face off so didn't change my position throughout.

After quite sometime I was beginning to build up a sweat and wanted to finish with CIM so a glance at my watch and there was 10 minutes left so I dismounted and asked to finish off with CIM which she did with expertise.  I can cum quite heavy at times and forgot to mention it, Pixie took the lot and didn't stop or flinch so I will never know as I didn't see a drop of it come from her mouth, she swallowed the lot.   :thumbsup:

Pixie doesn't work that many days, maybe one or two day a week at the most but I will be back to see her again. I enjoyed her company and enjoyed fucking her, she is very pleasant, gives a good enthusiastic service and found her quite pretty (subjective I know).

Pixie is a sound Positive from me, the only downside is the close proximity of the estate but as she only works one or two days a week maybe this limits clients to be less noticeable who knows.

Offline Yoda71

Great review, and that photo of her in the Harley Quinn outfit along with her bio and your review has put her firmly on the top of my Yorkshire HL

Cheers

Y

Offline viper13

Great review, and that photo of her in the Harley Quinn outfit along with her bio and your review has put her firmly on the top of my Yorkshire HL

Cheers

Y

Glad to be of help Yoda...enjoy  :hi:

Offline Bedasha

Hey Viper got a question for you, check your messages. Thanks :)

Offline viper13

Hey Viper got a question for you, check your messages. Thanks :)

Thanks I'm fucking shocking at checking messages   :hi:

No that's not her but would like to find who she is  :P