Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Thai Barbie: Newcastle  (Read 2866 times)

109 review(s) for New Thai Barbie. (98 positive, 8 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline Benjamino88

30 min In-call - £70

Link: External Link/Members Only

Location: Easy place to find near china town, easy to get in, lift to the correct floor.

Girl: As her pics maybe a little older but still pretty with a nice body. Good size boobs with responsive nipples. Smooth down there and obviously fresh and clean.

The meet:

A resounding positive! Nothing super adventurous from me, standard GFE with lots of DFK, OWO, RO, Rimming on Barbie but she gave me a few little teases too and didn’t ignore the devils driveway or the balls either.

She’s very friendly and is a very enthusiastic shag, everything is delivered with a cheeky glint and you the impression that very little is off limits. No fingering which is fair enough and I didn’t try for Anal but she liked a rimming.

Seemed to genuinely enjoy being gone down on and “came” as I licked her clit, could have been theatre but if so it was understated.

On with the Johnny and we went at it in missionary with her licking my nipples and pulling me in for kisses. I was pretty revved up already so made short work of the banging, cleaned up and then I had a little arm and hand massage and chat for the last 5 mins.

She’s a nice girl and I’d see her again, you certainly get your money’s worth.