Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen these two? BettySweet4u Sandyka561  (Read 2060 times)

Offline Jacques Barstarred

BettySweet4u

External Link/Members Only

Sandyka561

External Link/Members Only

Both have been on AW for a year or more. But only one rating between them. Betty looks like a quality MILF and Sandyka Looks like a very fit gymbunny with great boobs and bum. But I am wary of the lack of reviews on AW or here for either.

Anyone here had the pleasure? (or the disappointment?)

RSVP
« Last Edit: January 29, 2020, 06:52:13 am by Jacques Barstarred »

Online Bloody foreigner

Links are not working. You need to copy the links at the bottom of the profiles, not from the browser bar.

Offline Steve121

Hi,

Sandy looks hot. What a body. And petite. However limited likes list. Be interesting to see if anyone has had the pleasure of seeing her.

Steve121

Offline PLeisure

Sandy does indeed looks good - I'm intrigued about a couple of things, though.
Registered with AW almost a year ago. Not one feedback, hmmm...
Her Interview tab indicates that she's 5'2" and a stonking 10.5stone  :scare: - where's she packing the weight?  :unknown:

Let's see if Sergei is scanning this forum for interest.
He also needs to look at that meagre Enjoys list  :unknown:

Offline The Film Director

He also needs to look at that meagre Enjoys list  :unknown:

..although not to the extent of making things up .... perish the thought  :lol:

Offline whoya.kiddin

Sandyka has two comments under the ratings in her Adultwork profile suggesting the looks are accurate but very poor service,   

Oh yeah. Didn't click on it earlier
« Last Edit: February 01, 2020, 11:45:58 am by Jacques Barstarred »

Online Jonestown

Hi,

Sandy looks hot. What a body. And petite. However limited likes list. Be interesting to see if anyone has had the pleasure of seeing her.

Steve121

She certainly does, alas her sexual fantasy is a tall man with a big dick, so that rules me out.

Offline Xtro

She certainly does, alas her sexual fantasy is a tall man with a big dick, so that rules me out.

:lol:   :lol:

Here's an additional pic I found of her elsewhere.   :wacko:

Hidden Image/Members Only

What's going on with her arms in this pic?   :scare:

As well as some obvious photoshopping! 

« Last Edit: February 01, 2020, 01:34:19 pm by Xtro »

Online Jonestown

You're not kidding, that is really disturbing.

Offline Mikey123

:lol:   :lol:

Here's an additional pic I found of her elsewhere.   :wacko:

As well as some obvious photoshopping! 

Well spotted, looks to be a junkie with those injecting marks on her arms.

Offline JAPrufrock61

I have seen both - Betty is in her late 40s or early 50s and has limited English but is eager to please, gets into if,  performs well and seems really nice.  Kisses well but don't know about DFK as not a huge fan - will do owo sometimes.  OK with a finger in her.  Seems her 5 times now
Sandyka I saw for a quicky and has a banging body but not a great attitude, no kissing - no fingers - just wanted me to come and fuck off - I'm a busy girl,  even though she initially offered a hour.  Might be because she didn't like the 15 min thing. 

Online Jonestown

I have seen both - Betty is in her late 40s or early 50s and has limited English but is eager to please, gets into if,  performs well and seems really nice.  Kisses well but don't know about DFK as not a huge fan - will do owo sometimes.  OK with a finger in her.  Seems her 5 times now
Sandyka I saw for a quicky and has a banging body but not a great attitude, no kissing - no fingers - just wanted me to come and fuck off - I'm a busy girl,  even though she initially offered a hour.  Might be because she didn't like the 15 min thing.

Can you throw any light on the thing with her arms ?

Cheers for this. Much appreciated

Have they got tight pussies? What are Betty's tits like?