Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxcarmen4youxx Carmen 4 you (Angel)  (Read 1983 times)

fingal91

Saw Carmen last week.
External Link/Members Only

Someone else cancelled on my and I didn't have much time so this was a half hour punt.
Location: I had to wait outside on a busy street for a minute while she came down and I probably looked a bit dodgy. There are shops next door and a market stall right in front, so daytime it's busy. Inside the flat isn't bad at all inside. Basic but nice.

Communication: English is fine but not chatty or really friendly.

Time: I got in and asked to use the bathroom. Took me a couple of minutes and she was in another room for a few more minutes after I got back to the bedroom. I asked for a glass of water and this took a few minutes as well. Then she tells me the time started when I got in so I only have 15 minutes. Cheeky!

Appearance: She's looks bigger in person but same girl. Decent curves and great boobs.

Experience: Average. She's clean. Tastes of nothing to be honest. No fingers. Oral on me was below average and sex for her just meant doing no work.

Basically, not the worst but not good.

Offline punk

Saw Carmen last week.

Someone else cancelled on my and I didn't have much time so this was a half hour punt.
Location: I had to wait outside on a busy street for a minute while she came down and I probably looked a bit dodgy. There are shops next door and a market stall right in front, so daytime it's busy. Inside the flat isn't bad at all inside. Basic but nice.

Communication: English is fine but not chatty or really friendly.

Time: I got in and asked to use the bathroom. Took me a couple of minutes and she was in another room for a few more minutes after I got back to the bedroom. I asked for a glass of water and this took a few minutes as well. Then she tells me the time started when I got in so I only have 15 minutes. Cheeky!

Appearance: She's looks bigger in person but same girl. Decent curves and great boobs.

Experience: Average. She's clean. Tastes of nothing to be honest. No fingers. Oral on me was below average and sex for her just meant doing no work.

Basically, not the worst but not good.

and she offers bb as well as good feedback  :thumbsdown:

abdul

Experience: Average. She's clean. Tastes of nothing to be honest...

Hey bro I think you need Gum clinic appointment asap bareback alert. :crazy:

fingal91

Oh god I did not see that and didn't know. Will visit a Clinic tomorrow!

Offline akauya

Oh god I did not see that and didn't know. Will visit a Clinic tomorrow!

No point. You need to wait at least a couple of weeks for any serious STIs to show. Try not to worry too much.  If you have used protection for penetrative sex you will probably be OK, oral without protection carries some risk although it's small. But you definitely need to go to a GUM clinic after two weeks.

:hi:

judgedredd

:scare: omg
she offers bareback and u tasted her.... :scare:

fingal91

:scare: omg
she offers bareback and u tasted her.... :scare:

1) I got tested and got the all clear for everything!!
2) When I asked her about it after this thread she said it was a mistake in her profile (someone else made it) and she never offered BB. She certainly didn't ask me.

Offline punk

she needs to sort out her pimp.