Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexia sparkles/warrington.  (Read 1571 times)

12 review(s) for Alexia Sparkles (8 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Captain caveman 69

External Link/Members Only
Meet took place over the christmas period
Fee 80 pound for half hour
Location nice corner plot nice estate in warrington
Comms very good first aw then whattsapp including face and pussy pics.

Arrived on time at postcode  parked up and rang alexia told the house number and she was ready and door was open and to walk right in . This i did and was immediately set upon by a huge dog but thankfully it  was just content with sniffing my balls.
Im upstairs came a voice from above she must have some telepathy with the werewolf as it left my balls alone and got on  its bed . Upstairs i go paperwork sorted she was dressed exactly as requested which is always a good sign the sp is going to put some effort in.

Looks wise she is no stunner but not ugly and looks a bit slutty  .
So into dfk which was very good stripped each other off lots of owo with hard face fuking she swallowed my dick and balls like no other blow job she has a huge mouth i bet she could deep throat 12 inches. Everytime i was about to shoot i gave her pussy a good licking which she really enjoyed.
She then asked to me to fuck her doggy style which i did this went on for about 10 minutes and her pussy is hot wet and felt fuking superb and couldn't hold on anymore and filled the bag . She looked a bit disappointed when i told her but what the hell I'm paying.
Cleaned up by alexia then 10 minutes of chat and i was on my way.
Overall a really enjoyable punt with a very interesting but slightly eccentric lady i will definitely return

Offline freeze44

Cheers for the review. I like dogs and a good area for me! May have to visit the lucky woman!  :D

Cheers for the review. I like dogs and a good area for me! May have to visit the lucky woman!  :D
well worth a visit just to see the dog its a beast of thing .  :thumbsup:

Offline Kool Keef

well worth a visit just to see the dog its a beast of thing .  :thumbsup:

Yeah but what was the hound like??   :P

Offline freeze44

:D by the sounds of it, ya going to have ya balls licked either way! What's not to like?!

:D by the sounds of it, ya going to have ya balls licked either way! What's not to like?!
Are you after a threesome she'd probably be up for that.

Absolutely  :hi:

a huge thing  but very friendly   :D

Offline Kool Keef

:lol:

Offline freeze44

Are you after a threesome she'd probably be up for that.

With her, me and the dog?? how much?  :lol:

Prob just see her first before think of anything else...blow and go sounds fun!

With her, me and the dog?? how much?  :lol:

Prob just see her first before think of anything else...blow and go sounds fun!
50 sheets for a blow and go but if she gets the horn while she's sucking you off she'll make you fuck her :D

Offline Drayki

50 sheets for a blow and go but if she gets the horn while she's sucking you off she'll make you fuck her :D

How did you get away with fucking her OP...

She obviously doesn’t know your a full up payed member on here  :lol:

She won’t see anyone off this site  :dash: Great review by the way  :thumbsup:

How did you get away with fucking her OP...

She obviously doesn’t know your a full up payed member on here  :lol:

She won’t see anyone off this site  :dash: Great review by the way  :thumbsup:
I was neither asked or mentioned this site and if a sp does ask me I'd say never heard of it. I have got a negative to do soon on another sp so i will fabricate the date best way with a negative.