Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Full Body Message on the beach  (Read 3692 times)

som2083

This is my first Full Body Message experience on a nude beach. Last week while on a business trip to Barcelona, Spain. I went to nude beach.

I heard the voice of an Asian Lady asking me if I wanted a massage. She was young and nice looking so I tought that it would be nice to have a naked massage on a nude beach, I was naked.

She can't speak English. I was amazed when she agreed to give me the whole body massage naked on the beach. It was €20 for 45 mins. When she finished, I tried to ask her if she could also give me a hand job too.

She understood, and told me that he does not provide this service.

Anyway, the naked massage was a good experience.  :yahoo:

Stealthshagger

Thanks for the review. I'll go to Barcelona,find a beach and ask Asian ladies who don't speak English for a naked massage. Should I ask for hand relief, or do you think it'll still be a no?

som2083

I doubt they will provide hand relief, but no harm to try  :yahoo:

Stealthshagger

Ok, great. To be honest I think I know the Asian lady you described. She had black hair right?

som2083

Stealthshagger

No way! I know her! She didn't speak English right?

som2083

What a small world, you tried her service before?

Stealthshagger

No, I didn't know she did massages.

Offline akauya

This is my first Full Body Message experience on a nude beach. Last week while on a business trip to Barcelona, Spain. I went to nude beach.

I heard the voice of an Asian Lady asking me if I wanted a massage. She was young and nice looking so I tought that it would be nice to have a naked massage on a nude beach, I was naked.

She can't speak English. I was amazed when she agreed to give me the whole body massage naked on the beach. It was €20 for 45 mins. When she finished, I tried to ask her if she could also give me a hand job too.

Anyway, the naked massage was a good experience.  :yahoo:

Wow a full body message on a beach! Was it a message in a bottle?

:rolleyes:

Stealthshagger

Might be legit. I recognise the description of her. An Asian woman with black hair that didn't speak English. I do to know if she was in Barcelona though.

To the OP: aren't you worried about her wanting to keep her massaging non-job a secret? Anyone who knows her would recognise her from your detailed description, especially as you put so many details about the event, location, and service etc.

som2083

Stealthshagger

Oh stop it, you're showing off your photographic memory and immense powers to recall minute details now. 

You sound experienced. Have you ever had it suggested you go forth and procreate?

Offline akauya

Might be legit. I recognise the description of her. An Asian woman with black hair that didn't speak English. I do to know if she was in Barcelona though.

Now that you mention it, yes I saw her too but in a lift in London, damn I should have asked her for a massage then :)

Stealthshagger

Now that you mention it, yes I saw her too but in a lift in London, damn I should have asked her for a massage then :)

Well, she doesn't do hand relief. The OP suggests you ask, I don't. Could always ask for the oily nude full body massage though. Speak slowly and loudly though, she doesn't speak English. And tell her you'll pay 20 euros. 21 if you are a show off.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Was it a ladyboy ? :D

a10

Good work lads, genuinely laughing out loud at this thread.

To the OP, your luck is in. I think I saw her in Reading yesterday. Asian lady, black hair and not speaking English. She must be a world wide traveller, with her non-HJ full body massage experience.

Stealthshagger

Good work lads, genuinely laughing out loud at this thread.

To the OP, your luck is in. I think I saw her in Reading yesterday. Asian lady, black hair and not speaking English. She must be a world wide traveller, with her non-HJ full body massage experience.

I saw her in hammersmith yesterday, so beware. She must be a bait and switch in a wig. Are you sure yours was a woman too? She can't be in two places at the same time. Did she have black hair? Mod please delete any details that might identify her to her loved ones, I am new here..being born yesterday and all.

Not to reveal too much, but I also saw a blonde woman. Anyone seen her?

Stealthshagger

I can't believe this review got moved to punting abroad. Just when we provided such damning evidence that this criminal bait and switch gang is operating in the united kingdom.

As it turns out a guy called Stephen wonder saw her too ( it's all in the details guys, mmmkay) and he gave a description for a photofit. He has provided much more detail then the OP, so check it out.

Another key detail I want to highlight. She does speak another language. So if you see or hear a woman with black hair (or dark. Or maybe dyed.) and she doesn't speak english AND she speaks another language, you have stumbled upon this non handjob masseuse mastermind. Remember, the OP did get a non handjob massage from her, so we think there's a chance she's a masseuse.

yorkshire123

Spotted her today in a Cumbrian book shop, apparently she was looking for a Chinese copy of the book below.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Asian
Dark hair
No english
Greasy hands
Thank god i don't live in china town, it would be the asian equivelent of Where's Wally.

Stealthshagger

I think I found the masseuse:

External Link/Members Only

It seems the masseuse does out calls too, but you overpaid. Especially as more than hand relief is on offer.

som2083

I think I found the masseuse:

External Link/Members Only

It seems the masseuse does out calls too, but you overpaid. Especially as more than hand relief is on offer.

LOL, is this lady instead

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 05:22:36 pm by som2083 »

Stealthshagger

Your cock is invisible...quite a trick!

Gigabyte

Stealthshagger

HJ means hair job by the look of things. And the guy needs one.