Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Laralovestoplease of adultwork  (Read 1422 times)

themademan2

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

What a gem of a find. Booked for a 1 hour outcall.   Arrived dressed in a really sexy figure hugging dress, super sexy in her high heels. Manicured and with a lovely tan. She was gorgeous.  Fake tits normally don't do anything for me, but hers were perfect, not too big.

She was well into deep French kissing, oral without was deep throat and she even asked me to push her face hard down on my cock so she could swallow it! Not had this done in a long time. 1st load she swallowed. Second round was balls deep anal after gently starting off, she was well horny and asking for it. Third round was her pussy, absolutely soaking wet but we went at it for ages til I cum. She wanted a 4th round but I just couldn't keep up!  Such a nice find, beautiful facially with a great figure and perfect smile and does everything listed. 

Toshiba

Fucking hell horny as fuck after reading that

Shame she only does outcalls

Great review

themademan2

She does incalls when she working with her duo partner mate. U might wanna check with her

Offline Newcastle05

You have just made a man very happy. Been waiting for a positive review of Lara, she looks the real deal but due to only 3 reviews and not many pics on her profile I have always shyed away from booking even after she was lovely on the phone to me! Massive issue I have is the outcalls and how she has a driver, if she drove solo am not to fussed about giving address out but the simple fact of a driver knowing my address really spooks me out!