Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sienna Dreams 38yo -Bournemouth  (Read 1662 times)

Offline Mr Shy

No, I haven't seen her.  If you are interested, the URL for her AW verification photo is External Link/Members Only.

Offline wombat42

No, I haven't seen her.  If you are interested, the URL for her AW verification photo is External Link/Members Only.

Why she write her information backwards or give a flipped photo ?
« Last Edit: January 26, 2020, 03:39:24 pm by wombat42 »

Offline Mr Shy

Perhaps she was sitting in front of a mirror and took a photo of her reflection in mirror. I'm not sure why she would do that though. :unknown:

Offline Shortandsensible

No I’ve seen it happen before some sort of glitch when uploading sometimes. But it’s not a deal breaker haha.

I may Toftt. But there’s two others higher on priority list for me, so may be a while. Let me know if you see her or at least speak to her.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Yikes. Looks like her face (from 20 years ago) has been 'shopped onto other body pics (it may just be my eyes, or shit screen res). Tread with caution I'd say.

Offline Shortandsensible

Yeh I expect 38Yo in this case is 45ish. But I agree some of the pictures look strange. But I’ve seen one of her private videos. She looks ok.
At £120 a hour with anal I’m quite tempted to try. We’ll see.

Offline mickym

Avoid. Contacted through AW. At first quick clear friendly responses. She said she was available and gave postcode. I confirmed..and said I'd book through AW for feedback....then total silence from her. No response to AW messages or text. Dodgy.

Offline Mr333

This one's a known scammer in Suffolk, if she ever turns up on the South Coast again...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=282517.0