Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty_hotwife - Walsall incall  (Read 5506 times)

29 review(s) for sexy_mich (22 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline s1988

External Link/Members Only

Meet happened the last week of December. One I had come across before as I think she tours Walsall fairly often but couldn't get a time to suit until now.

All Comms done via text, no requests of any photos or WattsApps as mentioned in other reviews, just made sure I fitted her age criteria.

Booked for an hour for £100 (was a special she was offering)

Text when I reached the venue (well known hotel at junction 10) and received the room number. No hide behind the door trick, greeted by naughty housewife in a green body stocking. Early to mid 30s, short red hair, a very curvy size 12 but not an ounce of fat and firm all over, very much the girl next door.

Monies sorted I requested a quick freshen up as I was straight from work before getting straight down to it, her profile talks about deep throat and I was keen to sample. She didn't fail to deliver. Good technique which got me to the point of no return pretty quick. Took a load in her mouth without flinching, and made sure she got it all before disappering to the bathroom to spit it out.

Spent some time talking, she's really easy to get along with & we spoke about a fair few things before round 2.

Performed oral on her which she seemed quite responsive too, no hygiene issues and was clean shaven. Asked for the rubber and started in mish before the highlight for me which was doggy. She's got a great arse and she can take a pounding.

Then asked for her to go on top as I was spent. She really went for it and after a few minutes proclaimed she had came (Yeah yeah I though but who knows)

More oral on me to try and get a second pop but I was pooped to be honest and with a couple of minutes left I threw in the towel and got dressed. Turns out I was her last one for the day and she was leaving the same time to get back to Nottingham for NYE.

Overall a good hour, £100 for an hour looks to be fairly rare at the minute but the impression I got is it's not all about the cash and she does get a kick out of it

Offline jordan452

Peachy bum and she sound like she’s up for it she’s on my HL, I doubt she tours London though.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Littlefoot

Nice review  :thumbsup:

Shame she won’t see over 45s, that’s me ruled out.  :(

Offline s1988

Peachy bum and she sound like she’s up for it she’s on my HL, I doubt she tours London though.

She mentioned that she was looking more further afield for tours but in the same breath said she was looking more north than south.

Offline hockogrockle

Currently in Nottingham. But so what? I'm another one of the group she refuses to see!

Offline Littlefoot

Currently in Nottingham. But so what? I'm another one of the group she refuses to see!

According to the reports on here, used to be 42.  :hi:

Offline jimmymac

Me ruled out as well.

And me.
Looks like if she raised that age limit a bit she would do quite well in this region.

Offline millbush

I'm too old for her luckily she's too fat for me.
Banned reason: Troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline shed

Offline Adultworkuser

Other reviews point out that she might be a bare backer?

Offline Punterperson1971

Other reviews point out that she might be a bare backer?
Is she linked to another profile then? Maybe you can post it please.

Offline Adultworkuser

Is she linked to another profile then? Maybe you can post it please.

I don't think shes linked to another profile. I clicked this link next to where it says 0 reviews at the top.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=22926

Offline Punterperson1971

I don't think shes linked to another profile. I clicked this link next to where it says 0 reviews at the top.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=22926
I did mean another old profile I’d clicked that on before sorry for confusion

Offline Shwinggg

Nice review. Thanks. Might look into her blow n go service.