Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Harriet Appleby- Salford  (Read 2951 times)

58 review(s) for Harriet Appleby (56 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Briddy

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

1 hour for £120 OWO, RO, DFK and multiple positions

comms messaged Harriet enquiring if she was free for an hour for the following weekend, very quick responses booking request sent followed by a phonecall to confirm a couple of days later.  Quick and easy to book sounded friendly on the phone.

location nice block of flats in Salford not far from the Sainsbury's on regent road. Text in the morning to confirm and received postcode and instructions, I found easy on street parking if not then there's Sainsbury's car park felt safe leaving car in the day

meet pulled up and had already received a text off Harriet saying she was ready, quick phone call and guided through the two gates to the apartment block and up to the door. Harriet opened the door just as I was about to knock, hidden behind the door as is the usual. Very pretty definitely the girl next door look shoulder length hair lovely smile accurate description and definitely the girl in the pictures.
  I'd say the size 14 she states is correct curvy but not fat overall very happy with her appearance.

Already showered before I left so straight into dfk which she's very good at, not shallow with light pecks as some wg's try to pass off. Harriet took her dress off and sat astride me while we kissed not long till everything came off and she was kissing down me towards my now hard cock.
OWO was good with plenty of deep throat pushing herself down till she gagged a little and came back up with me now covered in her spit and drool, absolutely loving this so spent most of the hour just watching her head Bob up and down.
 My turn now so legs open and straight in to licking her pussy very fresh and neat with a little tuft of hair at the top kept going till her legs started to shake and she came (hopefully). On with the condom and into Mish, went at this for a while, no ott fake 'ooo yeh, harder' just gentle moans and groans. Next doggy and she has lovely firm arse definitely need to try anal on my next visit.
Tired myself out so off with the condom and some more oral while fingering her, finished off with cowgirl and reverse cowgirl till I finished in the bag.

Meet had started early so I got the full hour and a bit more so no clock watching, ended with a nice massage and a shared shower while we chatted.

Had a good laugh and actually left feeling good and not with punters regret as is the case on my last few punts. Only negative for me is she doesn't work weekends much and no cim on offer.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2020, 04:33:41 pm by Briddy »

Offline Silva21

Cheers for the review. No AW at the min as I was just looking to book her.
You say she doesn't work weekends so maybe it will come back on Monday fingers crossed.

Offline Followyourdick

She’s away for a while, can’t remember how long for.

Offline Briddy

Yeh she deactivates when she's away, think she's back early Feb not sure though

Offline antsz

Is this the girl that makes you pull your foreskin back and checks your cock ?

Offline Briddy

not sure, she certainly didn't make me when I was there. Pretty much straight down her throat

Online RandomGuy99

Hell no!!

I've seen her loads of times and never had anything like that.  Harriet is an energetic shag. Good DFK too. She seems to enjoy herself.

Offline freeze44

not sure, she certainly didn't make me when I was there. Pretty much straight down her throat

Good info...from someone bothered to review  :thumbsup:

Offline Briddy

:hi: no point being a member if your not going to contribute