Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Swingers & Sinners Party -Sutton  (Read 10219 times)

Offline davidgood

A few weeks ago, I got an e mail alerting me to some new parties to be called Saints & Sinners and I decided to give the first party last Monday a try and I am pleased to say I had a great time.

For a party review normally I would give you a summary of the line up of girls but this was a multi girl party with a mix of party girls, some I knew, others I had not met, plus a number of genuine swinger ladies so I cannot list them all but I will give the names of those I played with, where I can.

After a shower I had a wander around the upstairs rooms where a lot of action was taking place. I found the lovely Loula dressed to thrill in stockings and sussies attending to a couple of guys. Once I had the chance, I got up on the bed so she could give me a suck. Then I enjoyed doggy with her kneeling at the edge of the bed which soon produced a satisfactory result.

All the girls, including the swingers, were very busy during the first hour or so. After another walk around I found Marina, a slim older black lady was free and joined her on the bed for some sucking, leading to cow girl and then a deep stick mish finish.

After a coffee break I went back upstairs to find Cheyanne attending to 2 guys. She was sucking a fully dressed older guy while getting a hard pounding from a young black guy. I had a play with her pierced nipples and stockinged legs and as soon as the young  guy was finished, I slipped in to continue the spit roasting.

After a break for lunch nibbles  I went back upstairs and found Cheyanne’s mouth was free so I sampled  her oral technique which I found was very deep and satisfactory.

In the room next door I found one of the younger swingers getting a pounding. I had a bit of play with her and would have had a round with her but we were joined in the room by the lovely slim pink haired Roxy and before I knew what was happening I found myself  on the bed with her for some sucking, teabagging and then some vigorous cow girl which made my toes curl.

Back downstairs I found Linzi and Starr and some of the swinger ladies, such as busty Christine, in the room with the big bed. I joined them and soon found myself on the bed getting alternative sucks from Starr and Linzi and then we were joined by Roxy. The foursome broke up when a couple of blokes came in and Linzi, being the professional party girl she, offered to entertain them. There was a lot of banter going on and although I had good wood when getting all the attention, I went floppy and thought that would be it for the day but decided to have a last tour around thr party rooms.

Back upstairs I found Jane a young, blonde, BBW swinger getting a pounding while kneeling on a chair. Danni, one of the party organisers, who I have not played with before was on the bed with a guy and I hoped to have a final round with her but she had go off and start the tidy up.

I had a bit of a play with Jane’s large breasts and she took me in hand. The pounding she was getting seemed to go on for ever and I knew that party time was coming to end. Eventually the pounding hogger  gave up and I begged Jane for a quickie in the same position with her kneeling  on the chair. She said OK and let me finish off in a wicked way.

In conclusion this was a very busy, but enjoyable party with a good mix of girls/ladies. I hope these new parties are successful and that I can get to another one sometime.

If any of you party goers want to give them a try then this is the link;-

External Link/Members Only

Regards,
davidgood

Offline Davey Dykes

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only criteria is that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months after the event(positive or negative)
Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is duos etc and massage establishments where providers do not have names
Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider).

Offline Ed R

Could you give an idea as to ratio?
Banned reason: Boundary pusher / threats.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Convince Me

« Last Edit: January 25, 2020, 11:03:46 am by Convince Me »

Offline davidgood

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only criteria is that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months after the event(positive or negative)
Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is duos etc and massage establishments where providers do not have names
Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider).

Sorry, I did not know that parties could no longer be reviewed. I thought they might be covered by the ' exception for duos etc'.

Regards,
davidgood

Offline davidgood

Could you give an idea as to ratio?

Sorry, but I  did not do a head count. All I can say is that it was a busy party with lots of guys and lots of girls.

Regards,
davidgood

Online threechilliman

Sorry, I did not know that parties could no longer be reviewed. I thought they might be covered by the ' exception for duos etc'.

Regards,
davidgood

Possibly overlooked when the rules were set out. For me, a party should be reviewable.

Offline Convince Me

4 Reviews
How will Phoenix survive?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Possibly overlooked when the rules were set out. For me, a party should be reviewable.
Correct, post was moved in error.

Offline GreyDave

:hi: Good re-cap of a busy party Dave .. wish I was still up for the mullti cum and pop Sir :hi:

That sutton house will have Ghosts moaning a diffrent way from the usally scary ones  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline 90125

• Forum Admin
  • Reviews: 0

OK but any new threads in the FR Board should follow the same rules that a booking has been confirmed and no touting.

Offline davidgood

Thank you for putting it back into reviews.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline JamesRockford

4 Reviews

Party reviews are few and far between, and are useful (in my opinion).  Reviewers usually provide comments about individual girls as far as they remember.

Offline Beanhead

Great review OP. Have been to said house a few times, shame this is during the afternoon and not later.

Offline GreyDave

Great review OP. Have been to said house a few times, shame this is during the afternoon and not later.

I`ve been a few times too  in the past and YES the girls arn`t all stunners ( But there again we aint all Brad Pitt lookie likey`s)  and if we were....

Remember even the  Hugh `s   :cool: Grant and Bonniville have paid for it  :cool: :cool: :cool:
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 02:58:58 pm by GreyDave »

Offline davidgood

Party reviews are few and far between, and are useful (in my opinion).  Reviewers usually provide comments about individual girls as far as they remember.
Things have been clarified by Admin and parties can be reviewed.

I have plans to attend a few different parties over the next couple months and will post reviews when I have been.

Regards,
davidgood

Offline BearBehind

Surely this should be titled:

Swingers &Sinners Party - Suction

No?

:D

Offline Steve2

Surely this should be titled:

Swingers &Sinners Party - Suction

No?

:D

NO  :hi:

Offline Clooney

I think this review is perfectly valid.

The OP is well known and a frequent and credible contributor, not a tout.

Offline davidgood

I think this review is perfectly valid.

The OP is well known and a frequent and credible contributor, not a tout.
Thank you Clooney.

I have bookings for 2 different parties over the next couple of weeks and hope to  review them.

Also I need to update the Party Section of Punting Wiki if I still have the access rights and can remember how to do it. Might need some help from Steelye Dan for that.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline Steely Dan

Also I need to update the Party Section of Punting Wiki if I still have the access rights and can remember how to do it. Might need some help from Steelye Dan for that.

Always here to help. Only Admin can give access - I am merely a willing editor who remembers my password.   I'll add this to the party list anyway - if you struggle to edit, just PM me with stuff that needs to be added or removed - a party page that is not up to date is a chocolate teapot.

Offline davidgood

Always here to help. Only Admin can give access - I am merely a willing editor who remembers my password.   I'll add this to the party list anyway - if you struggle to edit, just PM me with stuff that needs to be added or removed - a party page that is not up to date is a chocolate teapot.

Thank you SD.

I was able to log in over the weekend so hopefully I can do some editing when I have time.

It needs it, as some things like prices, locations and frequency need updating. Also there is at least one party that has closed.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline Son of the Desert

Thinking of going to tomorrow's party but a bit of a trogg for me - so do you think it will be worth it.  I'm getting a little tired of the Phoenix set-up and would like to try some different venues - and ladies!

Offline Steely Dan

It depends what you like.  Davidgood describes the action, atmosphere and attendees very well.  If that does not sound like something you would like, then no.  And of course, tomorrow might not be the same as the one he kindly reviewed. Said another way, YMMV.

It depends what you don't like about TPC.  The girls wont be conventionally 'hotter', the ratio won't be better, but they might be more open to some more extreme things. It might be more chill.  Likely more older, bigger, and swinger girls.

But we do expect a review please.

Offline davidgood

Thinking of going to tomorrow's party but a bit of a trogg for me - so do you think it will be worth it.  I'm getting a little tired of the Phoenix set-up and would like to try some different venues - and ladies!
Having seen the line up of hostesses  for tomorrow, I wish I was able to go.

But as you appear to be a regular at Phoenix the format and line ups of these parties may not meet your exacting requirements.

I see you appear to have done 2 reviews over the past 10 years but they do not seem to be attached to your profile. Is there a reason?

If you do go to the S & S party tomorrow then do please let us have review.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline Wlondon1234

Having seen the line up of hostesses  for tomorrow, I wish I was able to go.

But as you appear to be a regular at Phoenix the format and line ups of these parties may not meet your exacting requirements.

I see you appear to have done 2 reviews over the past 10 years but they do not seem to be attached to your profile. Is there a reason?

If you do go to the S & S party tomorrow then do please let us have review.

Regards,

davidgood

Where can you see the lineup?

Offline Dirty Bull

"Deep Stick Mish Finish".

You are a natural poet, my man.
 :D :D : :D :D

A few weeks ago, I got an e mail alerting me to some new parties to be called Saints & Sinners and I decided to give the first party last Monday a try and I am pleased to say I had a great time.

For a party review normally I would give you a summary of the line up of girls but this was a multi girl party with a mix of party girls, some I knew, others I had not met, plus a number of genuine swinger ladies so I cannot list them all but I will give the names of those I played with, where I can.

After a shower I had a wander around the upstairs rooms where a lot of action was taking place. I found the lovely Loula dressed to thrill in stockings and sussies attending to a couple of guys. Once I had the chance, I got up on the bed so she could give me a suck. Then I enjoyed doggy with her kneeling at the edge of the bed which soon produced a satisfactory result.

All the girls, including the swingers, were very busy during the first hour or so. After another walk around I found Marina, a slim older black lady was free and joined her on the bed for some sucking, leading to cow girl and then a deep stick mish finish.

After a coffee break I went back upstairs to find Cheyanne attending to 2 guys. She was sucking a fully dressed older guy while getting a hard pounding from a young black guy. I had a play with her pierced nipples and stockinged legs and as soon as the young  guy was finished, I slipped in to continue the spit roasting.

After a break for lunch nibbles  I went back upstairs and found Cheyanne’s mouth was free so I sampled  her oral technique which I found was very deep and satisfactory.

In the room next door I found one of the younger swingers getting a pounding. I had a bit of play with her and would have had a round with her but we were joined in the room by the lovely slim pink haired Roxy and before I knew what was happening I found myself  on the bed with her for some sucking, teabagging and then some vigorous cow girl which made my toes curl.

Back downstairs I found Linzi and Starr and some of the swinger ladies, such as busty Christine, in the room with the big bed. I joined them and soon found myself on the bed getting alternative sucks from Starr and Linzi and then we were joined by Roxy. The foursome broke up when a couple of blokes came in and Linzi, being the professional party girl she, offered to entertain them. There was a lot of banter going on and although I had good wood when getting all the attention, I went floppy and thought that would be it for the day but decided to have a last tour around thr party rooms.

Back upstairs I found Jane a young, blonde, BBW swinger getting a pounding while kneeling on a chair. Danni, one of the party organisers, who I have not played with before was on the bed with a guy and I hoped to have a final round with her but she had go off and start the tidy up.

I had a bit of a play with Jane’s large breasts and she took me in hand. The pounding she was getting seemed to go on for ever and I knew that party time was coming to end. Eventually the pounding hogger  gave up and I begged Jane for a quickie in the same position with her kneeling  on the chair. She said OK and let me finish off in a wicked way.

In conclusion this was a very busy, but enjoyable party with a good mix of girls/ladies. I hope these new parties are successful and that I can get to another one sometime.

If any of you party goers want to give them a try then this is the link;-

Regards,
davidgood
Banned reason: Low-Key troll and leech
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline Dirty Bull

Banned reason: Low-Key troll and leech
Banned by: Ali Katt