Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot brunette Nataly - Dartford B&S Rom posing as Brit - TOFTT  (Read 2621 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5580049) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline SirSpank-a-Lot

External Link/Members Only

30 minutes - £70
OW, no kissing, sex in multiple positions

I had already tried two other English girls and with no luck so this was my option C.

The spelling of her name and her price aroused my suspicions and her text messages made me suspect a foreign element so I went in expecting a B&S.

Booking was quite simple via text and I arrived nearly 20 minutes early - Nataly was happy for me to go in early which was handy.

It was dark outside and when she opened the door she hid behind it so I couldn't see her until I was fully in.

As soon as the door closed it became clear this was a Rom B&S - absolutely nothing like the AW profile. 

Nataly looks like a healthy Amy Winehouse.  Early 20's , about 5'6" tall, firm tight size 8 body, size D fake breasts (well done though), massive amount of black hair and covered in tattoos and piercings.  Personally I found her body very attractive and, as I was expecting a B&S, I stayed and paid the £70.

Quickly used the bathroom and went into the bedroom to undress.  Nataly came in and took off the very few clothes she had on.

We got onto the bed and after a few seconds of handwork applied a condom with her mouth.  The oral was good and deep, not full on DT but she took 5" without flinching and when I commented on how deep she was - she went deeper and gagged a little.

She was happy to do this for 5 minutes before climbing on CG and fucked me hard.  I got to play with those large breasts until she tired and we moved to doggy.

This was excellent with her tight little body and waist I was happily pounding away when she dropped herself lower and reached back to fondle my balls.  This made the sap rise so I slowed the pace right down whilst she continued to play with my balls - this kept me on the edge for a few minutes before I flipped her over for missionary.

As expected, she was very flexible and I lifted her legs up with her ankles round my ears and was able to continue with deep strokes.  It was only when I moved her to a fourth position, her on her side, me on my knees so I could continue with the long hard strokes that I felt a little grumble from her.  Probably because I had not yet come.

I eventually filled the mac and she helped remove it and dropped a wipe on my cock so I could clean up.

She is in Dartford until Sunday and if I was in the area looking for a fit young P&D I would see her again.

Online WelshClipper

Excuse the bump but this is a serious outstanding issue for me....

I always thought AW controlled the nationality field. For example the British girls who were born in Germany BFPO hospitals. Their profiles say 'British not German LOL' or Irish girls born in Dublin but lived in Birmingham all their lives. They always give circumstances. Surely they could just simply change the field if it were open.  :unknown:

So how come this wg can get away with British ? Grew up in Romania but had a British grandparent  :D

What am I missing? I like ROM girls but would have been furious with this deceit.  :angry:
« Last Edit: September 30, 2020, 02:32:24 pm by WelshClipper »

Offline Kimeen

Probably a sold on profile. Or pimp has access to a Brit girl to do verification.

Once the profile is verified aw don’t check.

Online WelshClipper

Probably a sold on profile. Or pimp has access to a Brit girl to do verification.

Once the profile is verified aw don’t check.

Aha. Makes sense. Thank you.  :hi:

Online Ivor Hunch

this SP's profile has just popped up in my area (which usually offers sparse pickings).

Serious question:  I would normally not consider, for a second, a B&S profile.  BUT, obviously, this is a pretty positive review of the girl who appeared.  What are the chances do you guys think, of it still being "Amy"?  Really can't be bothered with pitching up and having to walk if not.  But, on the other hand, if it is the same SP, it does sound good...

what do folks think?

Online WelshClipper

The photos are the same, usually change if sold on.

So probably the same girl that the OP saw.

Which may or may not be a bad thing.