Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SEXY BRIANNA 69, Liverpool  (Read 2948 times)

34 review(s) for SEXY BRIANA 69 (23 positive, 4 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline dirtydanny

Twice I have been cancelled on at the last minute after arriving at her address.  She has only just come back after a couple of months off. Shame, as I have had some good punts with her in the past.  I'm not even sure she's still working as she offered me another girl at the same location last minute by text as "Brianna" was apparently sick all of a sudden.  Will be interesting to see if anyone manages a successful punt with her this week.  :thumbsdown:

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 02:40:12 am by dirtydanny »

Offline standardpostage

Bad form, cancelling at last minute like that  :(

Offline hockogrockle

Not uncommon behaviour among Romanians, though.

Offline PussyLover789

Taken him almost 3.5 years to write his first review? he claims to have seen alana amour too but no review for that?? Hmmmm

Offline freeze44

Taken him almost 3.5 years to write his first review? he claims to have seen alana amour too but no review for that?? Hmmmm

See where you coming from. His posts been odd to!  :wacko:

Offline Travis1234

She stood me up 3 times. Various excuses. Like only just got up. I’ve got to see a friend who’s in trouble.
I txted my anger n frustration and she blocked me. Luckily on third visit I had a plan B which was successful. My advice is have a plan B if seeing this one.

Offline freeze44

She stood me up 3 times. Various excuses. Like only just got up. I’ve got to see a friend who’s in trouble.
I txted my anger n frustration and she blocked me. Luckily on third visit I had a plan B which was successful. My advice is have a plan B if seeing this one.

Ok cheers for the heads up  :thumbsup:

Offline Mr long sausage

Ive called her a few times now, never get an answer.

Offline Matrix2718

Looks like this is probably the girl that was offered as a replacement to Briana:

External Link/Members Only

Profile looks to be written by the same pimp and photos seem to be in the same flat as Briana. Might be interesting for someone to give her a go and see how she compares to Briana.