Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: emory kane hamilton  (Read 5580 times)

kam878

thinking about going to see emory kane in hamilton, seen loads of bad stuff written about her on here but she always seems to have good feedback on aw (5 atm but profile recently changed  and previously had about 30+)

anyone think its worth seeing her or is she worth avoiding? spoke to her on phone before she seemed alright i thought.

Tjkooker

It's your money and your risk. I'm sure you would regret it. Once a junky skank always a junky skank.

kam878

read so much bad stuff about her think i will have to give it a miss.. her pics an all the outfits tho she looks like a pure dirtbox an would be great fun, but no into junkies or ex junkies

Offline Puntypants

Booked her once and I ended up parked nearby but never got given the address. She must have double booked me I suppose.

james1979

In her previous profile her 5 reviews occured shortly after her profile changed and all were within two days, after that nothing. Not saying they were fake, but looked a bit suspicious.

Offline Marmalade

In her previous profile her 5 reviews occured shortly after her profile changed and all were within two days, after that nothing. Not saying they were fake, but looked a bit suspicious.

Like the OP no doubt.  :bomb:

Fourthreesemi

I sa her in scumbernauld.  Decent enough but gave impression a bit disorganised.

Tjkooker

I sa her in scumbernauld.  Decent enough but gave impression a bit disorganised.

Junkies tend to be disorganised on varying levels. Depends how much gear they have just jagged I guess.