Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy_Anda22 - Marylebone  (Read 1170 times)

85 review(s) for Sexy Anda22 (76 positive, 7 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline jason_152

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Time: 30 minutes (in-call)
Cost: £80

Comms:
Sent a text and got a reply quite quickly. Knew the location from a previous visit, so just confirmed the general location before heading onto the tube. Another text when I got to the station for the flat number.

Appearance:
Asked Anda to wear her school girl outfit without the bra or knickers on underneath, which she did.

Accommodation:
Same flat as last time. Small basement flat. Clean room and toiletries provided in the bathroom.

The action:
Paperwork out the way on entry into the bedroom and asked me if I wanted DFK. I replied yes and asked if I could have a quick shower. Washed and dove straight into the action. Started with some very good DFK and fondling of her tits and ass. Sat on the edge of the bed and had her start off with slow and sensual OWO. Started encouraging her to DT with a gentle push on the back of her head. Got her to lie down on the bed so I could eat her out, to which she was quite receptive (moans and twitching legs).
On with the bag and started off in missionary with her legs up by my shoulders. Went at it for a short while before switching to cowgirl. Finished up in doggy.

Closing notes:
Still offers good VFM (IMHO), and is as good a service provider as I remember from my last outing. She seems a little more reserved in some way, but that's fine as I'm not there for a chat but rather to get my nob polished.

Feel free to ask any questions and happy punting!
Also, I have a few reviews I owe the forum, so this is one of many.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2020, 06:04:43 pm by jason_152 »