Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cardiff Bay - Welsh Brunette and Aimee Snow  (Read 2444 times)

85 review(s) for Welsh_Brunette (83 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
47 review(s) for Aimee Snow (47 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Toero

Links

Welsh Brunette: External Link/Members Only
Aimee Snow: External Link/Members Only

Venue

Nice modern flat, near red dragon centre.  Comfortable and warn, fresh towels for shower.

Cost and Comms
£280 for 1 hour.
Comms were great, I arranged via AW messages about a week beforehand.  Things were set up and booked quickly.    On the day there was a message from the girls to confirm things were still good, quickly followed by address/instructions.

The Girls

Both were looking fantastic, dressed in sexy lingerie.  They are both very attractive and will not disappoint.

The meet

The meet was very sensual, stared with lots of DFK/fondling, both are genuinely bisexual, and this showed.  After a little time I was treated to a double bj, the girls took turns after that while the other provided attention to other areas.  It wasn't long before round 1 was over, with the girls clearly the winner :P

While I was recovering, i decided to go down on each of the girls in turn, they were both very responsive :) After satisfying them I was ready for round two, a little foreplay, on with the condom and sex with both the girls.   I was unfortunately not able to finish round two (despite a valiant effort by the girls), but I had a lot of fun anyway :D

Would I return?

I will gladly return, as both a duo or individually.

Offline Razor Boy

Nice punt pal! A duo with those two is about as guaranteed a good time as you'll ever get I would imagine!  :P  :thumbsup:

Offline Mil 34

Offline Proton

Sounds like heaven
You could bet on it for certain, with those two.. Lucky Toero  :wackogirl: :kiss: :coolgirl:

Offline iverthickone

Yup, two of the best in Wales separately, then double that! Very nice :yahoo:

Offline Steelworker

Glad you enjoyed. Seen them a couple of times together and quite a lot individually. They’re great looking, extremely horny and, importantly, hugely discreet and reliable.  :thumbsup:

Offline mrdiamond77

Seen them together a few times for duos. Two great girls. Think I need to see them again. Good review.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Yup, two of the best in Wales separately, then double that! Very nice :yahoo:

Indeed, amongst our two best, most reliable, SPs.  :P