Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Harriet Appleby - Earls Court  (Read 1913 times)

58 review(s) for Harriet Appleby (56 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

Offline Fuzzyduck

External Link/Members Only

I was aware that Harriet had some glowing reviews here so I took the opportunity to visit on her recent trip to London.

Comms
Excellent. Very responsive and friendly.

Niceish hotel close to Earls Court, better than your average Travelodge and Prem Inn. I've fond memories of fucking Violet Gray there some years ago so was in good spirits. No problems with reception.

The girl
As per the pics and other reviews. I found Harriet quite attractive but not a "babe": nice tits and big ass; size 14; friendly smile; chatty and down to earth. I liked her a lot.

The service
Really good kissing followed by a deep blow job, which she's also really good at. She doesn't offer CIM which is one of my fave activities, but I knew that in advance so it wasn't an issue. Sex in a few vanilla positions and tried some doggy anal but neither of us seemed to get into it that much. Popped twice, but found myself going through the motions and thinking of another WG to get me off.

£120/hr + £30 for anal

Rating
I enjoyed her company, the kissing and the blow job, but the sex wasn't so great for me. A harsh neutral considering she is lovely, really didn't do anything wrong, and genuinely cares that you have a good time, but I left the hotel feeling "meh". I guess we just didn't click.

Offline Fully Sated

Thanks for the review Fuzzyduck, her Adult Work profile seems to have disappeared.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks for the review Fuzzyduck, her Adult Work profile seems to have disappeared.

She said she was taking a break and it was stated on her profile that she would disable it while she was away. Think she's back mid-Feb sometime.

Offline Fully Sated

She said she was taking a break and it was stated on her profile that she would disable it while she was away. Think she's back mid-Feb sometime.

Thanks Fuzzyduck.

Offline unus669

Thanks for the review Fuzzy

Did consider seeing  her during her tour, then I noticed no CIM and pulled out, so to speak :D

What was anal like with her? Was it cautious thrusting or is she really into it?
« Last Edit: January 23, 2020, 03:28:58 pm by unus669 »

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks for the review Fuzzy

Did consider seeing  her during her tour, then I noticed no CIM and pulled out, so to speak :D

What was anal like with her? Was it cautious thrusting or is she really into it?

Somewhere in between. She's quite tight there and, whilst that felt good, she was falrly passive and let me get on with it. Usually I'm fine with that but it didn't feel particularly natural (if ass fucking someone can be counted as natural :lol:). Not sure she could take an extended pounding there, I'd have to refer back to other reviews.

Offline unus669

Somewhere in between. She's quite tight there and, whilst that felt good, she was falrly passive and let me get on with it. Usually I'm fine with that but it didn't feel particularly natural (if ass fucking someone can be counted as natural :lol:). Not sure she could take an extended pounding there, I'd have to refer back to other reviews.

Cheers Fuzzy  :thumbsup:

Offline Beanhead

Thanks for the review FD, she's been on my HL, but she always seems to do midweek which doesn't work for me.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks for the review FD, she's been on my HL, but she always seems to do midweek which doesn't work for me.

Have you asked if she ever does a London tour over a weekend?  It might be "no" but worst case is that she knows there is some demand for it, and might consider in the future. She seemed keen to get back down again at some point.