Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The English Raven - North Tyneside - AW In-call  (Read 2814 times)

21 review(s) for The English Raven (19 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sar-Major]

Offline Sar-Major

Well I tried to see ER before Xmas but personal problems got in the way on the day, so I waited until the New Year and made arrangements for a new meet when I was working in the Toon.  A few cheeky texts and a meeting set up and confirmed in the morning on the day of the meet. And a text to let her know I was on my way and my ETA, her reply was straight back.

I hr @ £110       External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So a text to say I’m 5 minutes away and I’m parked up and in her place, soon as the doors closed she’s all over me like a friggin rash.  :yahoo: There’s plenty DFK and cuddling while she’s squeezing the “Snakes Heed” already. Now I don’t bother with any “Dress Requests” so she’s only got a dressing gown on and as we go upstairs my hands straight up there onto her bare arse and wet twat. Once in the bedroom were naked in seconds, now this little bitch has a body a lot of 20 year olds would friggin die for. So we hop onto the bed snogging, petting and taking the piss out of each other and laughing like fuck. ER heads south and starts devouring the snake and she’s always been good at “Deep Throating”, sometimes with a bit of “Gagging”,  :wackogirl:  and I’m pushing her head down for a bit more DT. I pull her up for a quick snog and flip her over to repay the compliment, and have a swift “Chew” on her “Jelly Tot” nipples,  :D  before going down on her wet twat. Needless to say her hygiene is impeccable, it’s not long before she’s going friggin “Berserk” as I lick her clit and stick a couple of fingers inside her “Exceedingly Wet Twat”. ER’s writhing around like a cat on a hot tin roof, then she lets loose and “Squirts” in my face,  :wackogirl:  Mmm, I must be doing something right then, and pulls my head away as she says her clit is a tad sensitive with all that “Tonguing”.  :scare: After letting ER recover it was on with the Mac and it didn’t take her “Ladyship” long to climb on and engulf the snake. It was well seen she hadn’t been working much as her twat was very tight even tho she was very wet. It didn’t take long for the snake to sort her tightness out  :D. I’ve seen ER shed loads of times and she knows all my tricks for getting the snake in deep, and half the time she’s doing it before me. ;) With our fingers interlocked she’s riding away and I’m in deep and I mean “Fucking Deep”, she’s swearing and that look on her face says it all. Then “Bingo” she cums and as she lifts up I feel all that warm “Squirt Juice” dribbling down around me “Toon Halls”, once ER has regained her composure we’re into some doggy then Mish, with her legs pinned around her shoulders. It wasn’t long like this I could feel the PONR arriving, so I went for gold and managed to bang her another one out before filling the Mac.  :D We lay for a while chatting and laughing before I showered, stumped up the “Pleasure Vouchers” and departed after another snog at the door.

:hi: :hi:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline FLYING BLUE

A jolly entertaining read as usual SM - thanks :D :hi:

Offline Halcyon Dave

Cracking review again S-M
Fancied her for a while but will have to wait a couple of weeks now till the elasticity returns

Offline Weatherman21

Cheers for the review SM. Your reviews always make me smile.

Offline geordieman

Great review, I've booked her for early Feb and will post my review when I've seen her.

Offline blink

Your "review" "style" leaves "something to be desired", however thanks for the "information"!
Banned reason: Only contributions in 4 1/2 years is to criticise punters.

Offline blink

Banned reason: Only contributions in 4 1/2 years is to criticise punters.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Your "review" "style" leaves "something to be desired", however thanks for the "information"!
It's an awful lot better than yours, at least he contributes.

Reminds me of Joey on Friends! External Link/Members Only
Your point of this is??  :unknown:

Offline waynekerr600

Thanks for the review SM. Pleased you had a good time.

Offline shaft10

Your point of this is??  :unknown:

He doesn't have a point, he's just fishing for a bite

Offline tynetunnel

Well I tried to see ER before Xmas but pension problems got in the way.....

Fixed it for you SM  :hi:

:sarcastic:  :D

Offline Asar

Thanks for the review, reminds me I should really go back and see her....

Offline The Outsider

Will you be developing your own review style any time soon, or just continuing to "leech"?   :thumbsdown:

Offline Mansell

Thanks SM for another great review, had not spotted her before  :thumbsup:

Offline Sar-Major

Cracking review again S-M
Fancied her for a while but will have to wait a couple of weeks now till the elasticity returns

The "Greeks" had a word for the likes of you HD.................................... CUNT.  :scare:     :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline Sar-Major

Reminds me of Joey on Friends! External Link/Members Only

Every time I have a curry and go to the "Bog" it reminds me of you............... Mmm "What a Load of Shite"................  :thumbsup:   :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:

Offline Sar-Major

Thanks for the review SM. Pleased you had a good time.

Cheers WK, she's a rock steady lass with a cracking attitude towards her job.  :thumbsup:

Not forgetting a cracking body too.  :rolleyes:

Offline Sar-Major

Fixed it for you SM  :hi:

:sarcastic:  :D

Ya Twat TT.....................  :angry:     :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:

Offline Sar-Major

Will you be developing your own review style any time soon, or just continuing to "leech"?   :thumbsdown:

A "Leopard" never changes it's spots OS...................  ;)   

So he'll just continue to "Leech" for the rest of eternity.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Sar-Major

Thanks SM for another great review, had not spotted her before  :thumbsup:

I'm very surprised you've not noticed her before M, as I've reviewed her a few times.  :unknown:

She has changed her name a couple of times due to some girls having "Similar Names" in the NE and punters getting the profiles/names wrong.  :dash:

Offline Mansell

I'm very surprised you've not noticed her before M, as I've reviewed her a few times.  :unknown:

She has changed her name a couple of times due to some girls having "Similar Names" in the NE and punters getting the profiles/names wrong.  :dash:

I am as well, must have been when I was away.  :unknown:

Offline CELICA GT

As ever SM a thoroughly entertaining review,  :thumbsup:as you say a cracking body for her age, talking of bodies is that you in her profile pics?   :D

Offline Sar-Major

As ever SM a thoroughly entertaining review,  :thumbsup:as you say a cracking body for her age, talking of bodies is that you in her profile pics?   :D

Mmm, Could be me "Brother" as he's got the same "Hair Style" as me.....................  :P   Ya Twat...............  :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

Offline FLYING BLUE

Every time I have a curry and go to the "Bog" it reminds me of you............... Mmm "What a Load of Shite"................  :thumbsup:   :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:

correct SM :D