Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Fallen Angels  (Read 1650 times)

Offline wiltsman

In the past have been tempted to cross the bridge to sample what's on offer in Cardiff.  A few years ago I recall having one or two good experiences with agencies. Then the wheels came off and a had a succession of horror stories, where the girl was either 20 years older, or 20 kilos heavier ... or both!  And so I lost my faith in the agencies.  But I am sorely tempted to try again by this young lady ......

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Does anyone have any recent experience with this agency?  Are the photos they use real and not to heavily Photoshopped?  I don't suppose anyone has seen Marleigh (Marley?) herself, I couldn't find anything on here. Any feedback or recent experiences appreciated. 

Offline DevilD

Good afternoon! There's a thread on this page from 2 January, with a short discussion. Unfortunately, my personal knowledge is zero! All the best! :dancegirl:

Offline wiltsman

Thanks.  Doesn't sound very promising ....

Offline Steelworker

You’d probably be safer going with Portfolio or Aphrodite.

Offline Steelworker

Actually, Wiltsman, in my experience you’d be better off going with one of the excellent independent girls we have in Cardiff  :thumbsup:

Offline DevilD

Good afternoon! There's a thread on this page from 2 January, with a short discussion. Unfortunately, my personal knowledge is zero! All the best! :dancegirl:

Shit....sorry for the emoji.... :D :D :D

Offline bolo79bm

Actually, Wiltsman, in my experience you’d be better off going with one of the excellent independent girls we have in Cardiff  :thumbsup:

+1

Offline wiltsman

Thanks for the advice Bolo and Steelworker  ....  so who'd be top of your recommendation list? 

Offline bolo79bm

Thanks for the advice Bolo and Steelworker  ....  so who'd be top of your recommendation list?

Entirely subjective this but on the basis of my most recent punt Lexy Pandora

However, looking at past reviews on the forum, most would agree that you can't go wrong with Aimee Snow, Welsh Brunette and Luscious Lileth. All are well reviewed as being very very good VFM.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2020, 08:49:52 pm by bolo79bm »

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Entirely subjective this but on the basis of my most recent punt Lexy Pandora

However, looking at past reviews on the forum, most would agree that you can't go wrong with Aimee Snow, Welsh Brunette and Luscious Lileth. All are well reviewed as being very very good VFM.

+1. Three very good choices there

Offline Happyguylucky

I have to say Marleigh , looks tempting though but I have never had great experiences with agency ladies.
And there’s plenty of good independents at the moment.

Offline wiltsman

Perhaps one of us should TOFTT?  Marleigh does have some AW feedback from punters who look plausible.  For example Bill64, who has got positive feedback from the well respected Aimee Snow.  And Erotic Mark, who has feedback from dirtyglitter and Torri-ryder, both of whom are reviewed on here.  Hmm ....

Offline Steelworker

Perhaps one of us should TOFTT?  Marleigh does have some AW feedback from punters who look plausible.  For example Bill64, who has got positive feedback from the well respected Aimee Snow.  And Erotic Mark, who has feedback from dirtyglitter and Torri-ryder, both of whom are reviewed on here.  Hmm ....

Go do it and fill yer boots, Wiltsman  :thumbsup:. Help us locals  :P

Offline Happyguylucky

Going off on a tangent, what happened to Dirty Glitter?