Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mollysgame assaulted  (Read 5589 times)

Offline WASA38

Had an outcall booked at my place this evening (ie Monday). No show 10 min after the due time so sent her a text. Got reply saying she had been seriously beaten up and was now in hospital in a bad way.

I have what I believe to be a good working relationship with her so can't accept this was a lie to cover up her having forgotten or found a preferable client.

She didn't say if it was a punter but I  guess it's very likely. I hope the old bill catch the bastard.Wonder if he booked her through AW and, if so, that he will be identifiable.

If anyone here has seen her on Monday 20th or has a booking in the near future, a PM would be appreciated.Thanks.

External Link/Members Only

Offline FenFarmer

Ouch.  She has my sympathy. I wouldn't wish that on anyone let alone a nice girl like her.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Well shes shows as shes logged on today the 21st so where has she done that from?.

Offline WASA38

Well shes shows as shes logged on today the 21st so where has she done that from?.

Told me she's back home, bruised and traumatised.

Offline The_Grinder

Best wishes to the lady for a speedy recovery, lets hope the assaulter is caught and charged

Offline winkywanky

FFS, assuming this is all true (and there's no reason to believe not), hope she'll be OK and be able to pick herself up without too much aftershock, mental or physical. Poor girl.

And let's hope the police catch this lowlife scum piece of shit and put him away.

Offline Baxter63

FFS, assuming this is all true (and there's no reason to believe not), hope she'll be OK and be able to pick herself up without too much aftershock, mental or physical. Poor girl.

And let's hope the police catch this lowlife scum piece of shit and put him away.

Interesting crossover for the 'anonymous pay as you go' thread?   www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=271211.0
Banned reason: Anti UKP wanker Kelvin on another forum
Banned by: 90125

Offline winkywanky

Good point.

Anything that would help catch this scum and have him getting the shit kicked out of him by hoary old lags at Her Maj's pleasure, has to be a good thing  :thumbsup:.

Offline glowworm

She did tell me she changed her name from 'blonde loves spunk' because she had problems with a stalker/punter and had a 8 month break. Some fucked up idiot with Emotional attachment issues.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2020, 03:50:59 pm by glowworm »

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
She did tell me she changed her name from 'blonde loves spunk' because she had problems with a stalker/punter and had a 8 month break. Some fucked up idiot with Emotional attachment issues.

Is that really wise posting that ?!?

Offline mattylondon

I doubt any straight thinking person condones violence against any other human being but I find it interesting how many people are taken in based on what evidence exactly?

A text from a Sex Worker, of all people, in the context of a 'no show'? I've no reason to believe it.

If it really happened, why would she give a fuck about texting some punter,be they a regular or not? I'd have thought there would be far more important priorities on her mind. Such as dealing with the police, family or friends. A punter would be far down that list, IMO. Funny how quick she got back on AW... would be the last thing on her mind, surely?

And who's to say if anything did happen, that it wouldn't be some pimp or boyfriend, not that it lessons any impact.

I can't count the number of SP's who've told me they have a 'stalker', over the years, real or imagined. Or some saddo that keeps texting them the whole time outside of a booking.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2020, 07:40:58 pm by mattylondon »

Offline The_Grinder

I doubt any straight thinking person condones violence against any other human being but I find it interesting how many people are taken in based on what evidence exactly?

A text from a Sex Worker, of all people, in the context of a 'no show'? I've no reason to believe it.

If it really happened, why would she give a fuck about texting some punter,be they a regular or not? I'd have thought there would be far more important priorities on her mind. Such as dealing with the police, family or friends. A punter would be far down that list, IMO. Funny how quick she got back on AW... would be the last thing on her mind, surely?

And who's to say if anything did happen, that it wouldn't be some pimp or boyfriend, not that it lessons any impact.

I can't count the number of SP's who've told me they have a 'stalker', over the years, real or imagined. Or some saddo that keeps texting them the whole time outside of a booking.

I'd pretty much give odds of 200/1 of this lady having a pimp!

I'd hazard a guess here than pretty much everyone who has seen her would agree she's a decent human being.

Obviously I'm a guy and often wrong, I'm also not a bookmaker

Offline Dayardie

Boom profile is gone perhaps da truth  :bomb:

Offline winkywanky

You may well be right but if she was lying she won't be able to work for the next few days because everyone will be expecting her to be covered in bruises.

She may not have stayed in hospital overnight, you can't be sure. Or perhaps she did and her computer was left logged on at home, or perhaps she has her phone with her and she logs on from there?

You don't know how 'regular' she is with the OP, you don't have to have EAS to 'do the decent thing' in a punter/WG scenario.

And if she were going to lie about the reason for missing a booking, why choose being beaten up? That means she's pretty well thrown the next week's work down the pan?

And why even mention a pimp or boyfriend, how is that relevant whether she's lying or not?

Offline millbush

Seems an overly convoluted tale to spin to little end.
Banned reason: Troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline azzman99

Seems an overly convoluted tale to spin to little end.

Yes she could easily have invented being a Doctor and just said she was busy seeing patients

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Profiles down so suppose shes taking a few days off?.

Offline winkywanky

Well she would do, wouldn't she?

(Assuming she really did get beat up/hit and she's not just having to lie low because of her 'lie').

Offline socks

She is a top provider who has been on the scene for ages and as far as I can tell, is universally popular with punters. If she fucked up a booking she'd have no need to make up some bullshit story, as even if it fucked the OP off, I suspect she would have no trouble sustaining business. So I am in the I believe her camp unless proved otherwise. Assuming it's true I join the chorus of posters who sincerely wish the cunt who did it gets some severe come uppance. Repeatedly.

That said we all know that most working girls are flakey as fuck, so if she did make it up I'd be no more surprised than if the sun rises in the morning.

Offline Mr Phil-IngBags

I”m sure she”ll pop up under a new profile wanting folk’s hard-earned again before long:-)...Maybe behind with the rent at that location or some other feasible explanation

Offline da26

I’ve not seen her in the flesh but did check her private gallery. Is this her as Gracesfavours?
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=91649.msg2783617#msg2783617

Offline socks

I’ve not seen her in the flesh but did check her private gallery. Is this her as Gracesfavours?
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=91649.msg2783617#msg2783617
Yes it is, the camera has not been kind as in the flesh she's considerably more appealing! The plot thickens, looks like injuries on her left hand but why surface in London so soon...?

Offline stuart131

There are no dates of her working yet, maybe she is just testing the water, she seems genuine maybe Just not thinking straight. I emailed her and she said to email her towards the end of  next week

Offline stuart131

She is much hotter in the flesh

Offline mattylondon

There are no dates of her working yet, maybe she is just testing the water, she seems genuine maybe Just not thinking straight. I emailed her and she said to email her towards the end of  next week
She already has a review from today so, must be working, if that's the woman you're talking about.

No indication of anything traumatic happening there... surprise, surprise.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2020, 07:46:35 pm by mattylondon »

Offline mattylondon

I”m sure she”ll pop up under a new profile wanting folk’s hard-earned again before long:-)...Maybe behind with the rent at that location or some other feasible explanation
Back quicker than you thought, it appears.

Again, no surprises there.

Offline stuart131

Has no one thought it maybe someone she knows who gave her feedback as no one sees girls with 0 feedback! Why would she delete her profile if something bad hadn't of happened

Offline WASA38

I am nonplussed. Am almost certain socks is right and it is indeed her.

Offline winkywanky

Never met her but it looks like her?

If so, a very sudden and drastic move to Blackheath, far from where she was before.

Seems possibly like some kind of 'event' happened to precipitate this?  :unknown: But equally, up and running again so soon.

Seemingly no visible marks on her face, at least.

Offline stuart131

Profile gone! These girls are human and they provide a service that we want, some good, some bad but we should be grateful they do it, I have met some of the most amazing people doing this but think of what they sacrifice to do what they do, risk of being outed a world of people judging them and lies. Who are we to judge

Offline winkywanky

I think a WG's regular punter is entitled not to be lied to, especially in this way, ie I can't see you because I've just been attacked and I'm in hospital.

If she's lied about this, shame on her.

If there was another very good reason why she couldn't make it, fair enough, but either say what it is or say you can't say. Don't lie such a big lie to someone who gives you repeat custom.

Offline stuart131

Isn't there a saying innocent until proven guilty

Offline winkywanky

There is, and you'll notice I'm not saying she is.

Offline stuart131

Offline winkywanky

Equally, you seem very 'positive'  :unknown:.

I'm just saying if she blatantly lied in this way it's very bad of her.

You'll see at the top of this thread  I said if it were true I hope she's OK, and that the perpetrator would be dealt with harshly.

Offline stuart131

Fair point but i like to see the good in people

Offline winkywanky

Are you actually saying any of this from actual experience?

I mean, you've been on UKP for nearly 2.5 yrs with no reviews whatsoever and half your posts are in this thread. Have you seen any WGs at all?

Why do you think your opinion carries any weight at all?  :unknown:

Offline stuart131

I see alot of girls just choose not to write, its a personal experience. I also don't have the time to argue, an opinion is your perspective not everyones

Offline winkywanky

...another idiot with an opinion on punting but no desire whatsoever to contribute on what is a punting review site, despite seeing WGs :thumbsdown:.

Where are they all coming from, give me strength!  :rolleyes:

Offline stuart131

Excuse me, what have I done, for you to call me an idiot. No need to be nasty

Offline WASA38

I now have been in further contact and am perfectly certain that her story is true. Have the greatest sympathy; an unidentifiable low life is making her life a misery.

The Gracefavours image shows signs of bruises on both arms but most of the bruising was, I'm informed, to her rib cage, strategically concealed by the red costume. It's a pity that AW doesn't provide the facility for punters to PM each other; otherwise cynics could quiz 'Mr-Long-Tongue'  .

Please don't accuse me of EAS or white knighting ! I am regretting posting this story now.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

I now have been in further contact and am perfectly certain that her story is true. Have the greatest sympathy; an unidentifiable low life is making her life a misery.

The Gracefavours image shows signs of bruises on both arms but most of the bruising was, I'm informed, to her rib cage, strategically concealed by the red costume. It's a pity that AW doesn't provide the facility for punters to PM each other; otherwise cynics could quiz 'Mr-Long-Tongue'  .

Please don't accuse me of EAS or white knighting ! I am regretting posting this story now.

Not at all WASA i've known this with a WG who was here once, Aly_xxx she had a couple of stalkers & nutjobs. I suppose its an occupational hazard sad to say:(

I remeber in more recent times the lovely Jessy 2015 had someone hanging around her place casusing an annoyance after that physical violence is not that far away. Saw a very nice orintal lady a few times recnetly she has the odd bruise from time toi time I often wnder just how thya happen don't knwo if i should ask her or not?.

Offline winkywanky

:lol:

Not only do you seem unable to read and properly assimilate all my posts in this thread, you also seem unable to to understand the basic function of this site.

Namely: a place where punters exchange truthful and enlightening information on WGs, so that WGs may benefit financially from doing a difficult job well, but more importantly so that punters don't waste their hard-earned money on WGs that don't cut the mustard.

On the basis of that, and because you've been here 2.5yrs and contributed nothing whatsoever, you are a complete waste of space.

Offline winkywanky

Thanks for the extra info WASA  :hi:.

And please don't apologise for the inability of others to properly digest and debate an important topic, namely WGs being in a potentially precarious and vulnerable position as part of their job.

Offline winkywanky

By the way.

There IS a way for service-seekers (punters) to email each other on AW, but it's so long since I did it I can't remember how.

Someone here will know.

Offline ulstersubbie

Profile gone! These girls are human and they provide a service that we want, some good, some bad but we should be grateful they do it, I have met some of the most amazing people doing this but think of what they sacrifice to do what they do, risk of being outed a world of people judging them and lies. Who are we to judge

Posters weren't judging but simply commenting on the situation. Punting isn't for idealists mate, WW did rightly point out that telling a lie like this (if she did that is), reflects badly on the SP herself. Hopefully the lady in question is safe and well.

Offline ulstersubbie

I see alot of girls just choose not to write, its a personal experience.

Why become a member of a punting forum then?    :dash:

Offline Students Notebook

Why become a member of a punting forum then?    :dash:

Because he's a leech.

Leeches are parasites, it's common for people to use the word as a metaphor for someone who sponges off of other people. If you have a friend who is always borrowing money but never pays it back, and who is known for requesting favors without granting them in return, you can call him a leech.
 :hi:

Offline CheeseBoard

Are you a service provider? There is a feminine slant in your posts

Or are you simply a snowflake  :unknown: