Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SandraFlirt - Oxford St/Bond St - Fantastic Visit  (Read 4158 times)

11 review(s) for SandraFlirt (8 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Urban_G]

Offline 524004

I visited Sandra last week for a bit of mid day fun whilst I was in London. I don’t get a chance to partake in this hobby very often but when I do, I usually like it to be a relatively sure thing. The recent reviews of this SP seemed to indicate that this was the case so, with that recency bias, I made an appointment.

Texted the night before to see if she had availability. Quick reply confirmed the time and we were set. I texted again on the morning of to confirm and then the usual phone call outside.

Sandra is in a block of flats a stones throw from Selfridges. I’ve seen others say she is near Baker St but I would describe it as Bond St area. As mentioned before the lift in the block of flats is VERY slow and VERY small.

The flat itself is fit for purpose. Offered a shower with clean towels. Sandra hung my coat up for me which was a nice touch.

Paid £120 for the hour. I went as she listed anal play and toys which is a particular kink of mine. Service did not disappoint. Good selection of toys. I went for oral as she worked her magic. Went with OW (didn’t ask for OWO and I was fine with this). Had one long play up to the pop and then a lovey massage for the rest of the time. 

Attitude was great.  Very obliging and had a good time. I’d go back for sure.

External Link/Members Only

Offline 524004

Offline Moneyd

Offline 524004

No DFK. Not that I tried though so YMMV.

Offline bedhedred

2 out of the last 3 reviews reported no dfk. One did.