Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MissJerry (AW) - Gateshead  (Read 2769 times)

4 review(s) for MissJerry (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline Shame

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Clearly a working flat between Gateshead / Bensham on the end of a tightly packed terraced street, but discrete enough. I arrived late evening and walked a fair way. To get there. Not sure i’d want to be hanging around as it doesn’t seem the best of areas. Flat safe, clean enough (but the bathroom was a state - I showered back at my hotel) but stripped bare. Service on a bed with tinny music playing from a smartphone by the bed.

Services
1hr Massge & FS £120. Meet was before the Xmas period last year.

SP
Bit of a train wreck TBH. She would’ve been a head turner 10 years ago, but she’s had a tough paper round. Bottle blonde, fake tits, decent enough figure, but she’s rough. Poor (missing) teeth. Clearly a smoker, I could smell weed faintly in the flat. Didn’t seem entirely “with it”. Text me on the way to pick up a bottle of wine for her which I pretended I hadn’t seen. Think she was half-cut during meet. I was disappointed by her looks, she’s past her prime.

Action
There is no way on Gods green earth that Jerry is a qualified masseuse. She gave me one of the worst  half-hearted, single-handed massages I’ve ever had. Just moved her hands around me in the same spot over and over as if she was stroking a pet cat . Zero pressure, sensuality or technique. I knew then that this was going to be a shit hour. Checked her phone a few times during the “massage” too which pissed me off. I lay for 20 mins or so expecting things to pick up then realized she would’ve done that for the full hour had I not taken control and stopped it. I flipped over on to my back to see what she would initiate and she stopped everything and just lay on the bed next to me....  :unknown: ok what now? I started some DFK (crap) and then went down on her. Tidy twat but lubed up to the max, it’s all I could taste. FFS. I initiated a BJ - to be fair was decent enough - then flipped her on all fours for doggy. With all the lube up there it was like opening up the window and shagging the night...  :dash: couldn’t feel a thing. I Took the johnnny off and wanked myself silly until I was about to cum and gave her a face load. Best thing about the meet TBH. Wiped up (had seen how grim the bathroom was when I went for a piss earlier) and got out of there as quickly and politely as I could. Not a good experience.

Verdict
4/10

Would I go back... No. to be fair she was a nice enough lass, but she is not a qualified masseuse, and she was half way pissed / stoned in my judgement - which isn’t a problem (I’m not a prude) but it seems reckless to me to have a stranger bring alcohol to a meet not knowing who I am or what the fuck could ensue. :wackogirl: I think that set my alarm bells ringing before I’d even seen her and given the location, state of the flat, and the shit service I felt grimy and dirty on the walk of shame home. An easy negative from me.  :hi:
« Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 04:25:51 pm by Shame »

Offline Davidbond758

Thanks for the review as she was on my hit list to see this week

Offline Shame

Others seemed to have enjoyed her, but she’s too past her prime and “free-spirited”for me.

Offline waynekerr600

Thanks for the review. I'd looked at her but the PL connection puts me right off.

Offline Shame

Thanks for the review. I'd looked at her but the PL connection puts me right off.

No worries dude. Based on Yellowfevers reviews i expected her to be quite tidy. She wasn’t when I saw her. I thought she was rough and the massage and sex were piss poor. She IS a nice enough lass though, but I didn’t get a great service that night at all :hi:

Offline MME

Thanks for the review there Shame, you just saved me 65 quid!!

Offline Bobbins1973

She certainly likes a drink 🍷- half cut when she met me and couldn’t stand up at end of night during our “extended” booking

Offline yellowfever888

My apologies mate. I've always seen her early on when she's less drunk/drugged etc. She is deffo past her prime which I agree with as deffo older than she advertises. Never went for for FS myself and probably won't by this review.

Offline waynekerr600

She certainly likes a drink 🍷- half cut when she met me and couldn’t stand up at end of night during our “extended” booking

Did you stretch things a bit?  :)

Offline Bobbins1973

Did you stretch things a bit?  :)

She had a sitter and was enjoying herself so we went out for pizza and she was busy trying to sort out a few tentative requests from people later on - nothing came of it so put in a taxi home
Sex was poor, more interested in my mini bar

Offline bbanks

Good -and funny- review. I’d liked the look of her and would have considered a meet in the future until you mentioned her missing teeth. Thanks for the heads up

Offline Meatabix

After reading this I couldn't not respond.

I worked with this woman last year about July time when she was still working as an amateur model. I booked her to take some photos & she also asked if I could take some of her friend who was considering giving modelling a try. I turned up to a flat close to the quayside and entered. The home was somewhat higgeldy piggekdy with empty bottles everywhere, she was dressed in a bodysuit & her friend was there hovering around. I'd been in much worse places however and all seemed OK.

I started the shoot with her and her friend watched. We went through lingerie, topless, nude and finished at open leg. All throughout this shoot I got the feeling that she was desperately trying to cling to whatever youthful looks she had left. She just didn't quite cut it. Her boob job appears to have slightly been mucked up, they weren't symmetrical & she kept trying to pull poses in an artistic style while on a broken bed with knickers & clothing all over the floor. It wasn't quite right.

Anyway after that hour it was her friend's turn. She hastily changed into a lingerie set and jumped on the bed. Now to be fair she posed well and with a little direction she smiled and actually did OK, however about 15 minutes in there was an issue of some sort with Jerry which her friend noticed. I asked if everything was OK & I was gently asked to leave, slowly but surely. This completely bewildered me as everything had gone to plan, I was a complete gentleman as with every shoot I conduct and not a wrong word was said anywhere.

I packed up my equipment and exited. I was at a bit of a loss as to what just happened and received no explanation ever. Afterwards when I checked my photography account, I'd been left negative feedback with no explanation.

I knew something was amiss from the start, but I carried on because I'd dealt with worse previously and no doubt will in the future. I'm sure Jerry had taken something or drank something that made her ill and they didn't want to carry on with shooting.

I thought miss Jerry looked familiar while browsing Adult work and after comparing my shoot images to her profile shots, it's definitely her (spots & markings in the same place) so I'm genuinely not surprised thst this reference was negative. Bless her, she was somewhat past it back then and she still is.

Online Kev3773

I worked with this woman last year about July time when she was still working as an amateur model. I booked her to take some photos & she also asked if I could take some of her friend who was considering giving modelling a try. I turned up to a flat close to the quayside and entered. The home was somewhat higgeldy piggekdy with empty bottles everywhere, she was dressed in a bodysuit & her friend was there hovering around. I'd been in much worse places however and all seemed OK.

I started the shoot with her and her friend watched. We went through lingerie, topless, nude and finished at open leg. All throughout this shoot I got the feeling that she was desperately trying to cling to whatever youthful looks she had left. She just didn't quite cut it. Her boob job appears to have slightly been mucked up, they weren't symmetrical & she kept trying to pull poses in an artistic style while on a broken bed with knickers & clothing all over the floor. It wasn't quite right.

Anyway after that hour it was her friend's turn. She hastily changed into a lingerie set and jumped on the bed. Now to be fair she posed well and with a little direction she smiled and actually did OK, however about 15 minutes in there was an issue of some sort with Jerry which her friend noticed. I asked if everything was OK & I was gently asked to leave, slowly but surely. This completely bewildered me as everything had gone to plan, I was a complete gentleman as with every shoot I conduct and not a wrong word was said anywhere.

I packed up my equipment and exited. I was at a bit of a loss as to what just happened and received no explanation ever. Afterwards when I checked my photography account, I'd been left negative feedback with no explanation.

I knew something was amiss from the start, but I carried on because I'd dealt with worse previously and no doubt will in the future. I'm sure Jerry had taken something or drank something that made her ill and they didn't want to carry on with shooting.

I thought miss Jerry looked familiar while browsing Adult work and after comparing my shoot images to her profile shots, it's definitely her (spots & markings in the same place) so I'm genuinely not surprised thst this reference was negative. Bless her, she was somewhat past it back then and she still is.

Can't see where this fits in other than bitterness, seeing as your problem was 7 months ago   :unknown:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Not sure what you getting negative feedback as a photographer has to do with punting.   :unknown:

Offline Meatabix

Can't see where this fits in other than bitterness, seeing as your problem was 7 months ago   :unknown:

No bitterness, no bad feeling, no big issue, I even still have the photos. My post was written to mention the point made earlier about Jerry having some kind of habit or issue with alcohol. She was trying but failing back then & it seems like nothing has changed for her.