Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: francescabambi  (Read 2900 times)

Offline dino1990

looks hot but pricey:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone with experience of her services?

Offline nicentrim88

I saw her a few times when she used to work in ne.
She is petite girl and believe me she is hot as hell. Gives amazing deepthroat sloppy bjs, you can go as many times as u want, aswell as cim, shes not that into french kissing though but will kiss. She dresses to impress and also dresses up on request.  She really is stunning and takes good care of herself,  I wish I had a spare 150 notes cause I would be in there like a rat up a drainpipe.   :thumbsup:

Offline FLYING BLUE

She is petite girl and believe me she is hot as hell. Gives amazing deepthroat sloppy bjs, you can go as many times as u want, aswell as cim, shes not that into french kissing though but will kiss. She dresses to impress and also dresses up on request.  She really is stunning and takes good care of herself,  I wish I had a spare 150 notes cause I would be in there like a rat up a drainpipe.   :thumbsup:

30 mins was £50 when she used to work at La Maison - not my most enjoyable time by a long stretch tho....

Offline dino1990

viewed her PG and she looks a bit unnatural for me. will give it a miss for now at that price.

Offline ProfessorYaffle

Did she go by the same name then nicentrim?