Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Dark Alex - Birmingham - What a babe  (Read 4743 times)

27 review(s) for DARK ALEX (23 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Online Imp8

External Link/Members Only

Saw Alex on Thursday 16th January 2020 at 7.30pm   for   30 minutes at £70.

Bit confused here,I always thought that   Lovely Czech girl,Lovely Sandy,Sandy Hot and Dark Alex were all the same girl but with different profiles,I presumed this because they were all grouped together in the same review.Well now I know Dark Alex is a different girl to Lovely Czech girl.

Comms were all good,initially rang her at 5pm and the rest of the convo was by text. Her apartment complex is a bit of a maze but her instructions were on point. Czech Queen Bianka also operates from the same apartment complex.Parking is a bit of a ball ache,there's parking right outside,but not many spaces,I did manage to get a spot around the corner. No real safety concerns,it was just off broad Street,B1,so people were around.

Standard behind  the door trick. I'd specified stockings and sexy underwear,she replied back  'OK',however she'd ignored my request and was dressed in a silk robe. I only really got a good look at her when we both went into the bedroom.Apartment was nice,clean,modern and fit for purpose.

What a Babe. Face wise 8.5, 5'5  I'd say and dress size a thick 10 bordering on a slim  12. Alex did say that she'd put on 5KG  over Christmas indulging in too many chocolates. I think if she lost that weight she'd be bang on.No gut,nice and flat and a solid arse,the kind you could rest your pint on. She told me that she's 32 and she's got to be around that Mark.MASSIVE tits,she's had them about 3 months ago and they were still  'sensitive  ' so I presume that was a nice way of telling me not to touch the fuckers. I'm not into false tits,I love sucking a nice juicy pair of natural mammaries.

That's the beauty of punting,How's a fat 50 year old,with chicken legs,going to ever pull this kind of bird  !!! No way  Jose. If she was dressed up,ready to go out,EVERYBODY would be looking at her. Beautiful face,fantastic figure,excellent rack,what more do you want   !!!!

Finances sorted,water given and cracked on with DFK,nothing too heavy,light,with tongues. Couldn't take my eyes off her body.  Onto the bed for OWO,fantastic,initially there was a hint of teeth but this improved with time. The Technique and suction with bang on,now I know what they mean by Golf ball and hose pipe. Next was  RO,Beautiful snatch,soft,clean and I suspect that she may have had the hair removed by electrolysis. Tasted fantastic as well,odourless.  Tried to stick a sneaky digit in,she didn't like that.  Onto 69,again no issues. She was sucking like a Hoover and I knew that I wouldn't  last long.  Next up was my favourite,good only Christian missionary. Cheeky cow says that she doesn't see black guys because she's soo tight downstairs,well they must have massive Fannys in Prague because she was far from tight. Couldn't hold out,filled the bag,nice clean up.

I was the last punt of the day,in and out in under 30 minutes. Didn't seem to be a clock watcher,but under different circumstances,who knows.
She normally works for 10 days in Birmingham and then 3 weeks back in Prague,she's flying out on Monday morning,20th January.I suspect she'll be back mid February.

A bit of a heads up here,she is slightly......Quirky. Can't quite put my finger on it. Maybe it's just her natural mannerisms but she did appear to be slightly  'Animated '. Nothing OTT  or bat shit crazy,but I did pick up a certain  vibe. Maybe I'm reading too much into it. I haven't really read any reviews on her so it would be interesting to get other OPs take on this.
There was also someone else in the flat,I'm sure that I heard a bloke's voice. She kept telling me to lower my voice,but apart from that there was no real issues .Alex told me that she shares the flat with  GINADD. Might check her out next time.

Would I see her again,definitely.  I'd be a bit more relaxed and enjoy what CG and Doggy had to offer. I'm sure I won't be disappointed

Offline alpharius

Thanks for the review. So torn on seeing her: new tits and Christmas podge? Yes please. Not following clothing request and a bloke in the flat? No thanks

Offline Punterperson1971

External Link/Members Only

Saw Alex on Thursday 16th January 2020 at 7.30pm   for   30 minutes at £70.

Bit confused here,I always thought that   Lovely Czech girl,Lovely Sandy,Sandy Hot and Dark Alex were all the same girl but with different profiles,I presumed this because they were all grouped together in the same review.Well now I know Dark Alex is a different girl to Lovely Czech girl.

Comms were all good,initially rang her at 5pm and the rest of the convo was by text. Her apartment complex is a bit of a maze but her instructions were on point. Czech Queen Bianka also operates from the same apartment complex.Parking is a bit of a ball ache,there's parking right outside,but not many spaces,I did manage to get a spot around the corner. No real safety concerns,it was just off broad Street,B1,so people were around.

Standard behind  the door trick. I'd specified stockings and sexy underwear,she replied back  'OK',however she'd ignored my request and was dressed in a silk robe. I only really got a good look at her when we both went into the bedroom.Apartment was nice,clean,modern and fit for purpose.

What a Babe. Face wise 8.5, 5'5  I'd say and dress size a thick 10 bordering on a slim  12. Alex did say that she'd put on 5KG  over Christmas indulging in too many chocolates. I think if she lost that weight she'd be bang on.No gut,nice and flat and a solid arse,the kind you could rest your pint on. She told me that she's 32 and she's got to be around that Mark.MASSIVE tits,she's had them about 3 months ago and they were still  'sensitive  ' so I presume that was a nice way of telling me not to touch the fuckers. I'm not into false tits,I love sucking a nice juicy pair of natural mammaries.

That's the beauty of punting,How's a fat 50 year old,with chicken legs,going to ever pull this kind of bird  !!! No way  Jose. If she was dressed up,ready to go out,EVERYBODY would be looking at her. Beautiful face,fantastic figure,excellent rack,what more do you want   !!!!

Finances sorted,water given and cracked on with DFK,nothing too heavy,light,with tongues. Couldn't take my eyes off her body.  Onto the bed for OWO,fantastic,initially there was a hint of teeth but this improved with time. The Technique and suction with bang on,now I know what they mean by Golf ball and hose pipe. Next was  RO,Beautiful snatch,soft,clean and I suspect that she may have had the hair removed by electrolysis. Tasted fantastic as well,odourless.  Tried to stick a sneaky digit in,she didn't like that.  Onto 69,again no issues. She was sucking like a Hoover and I knew that I wouldn't  last long.  Next up was my favourite,good only Christian missionary. Cheeky cow says that she doesn't see black guys because she's soo tight downstairs,well they must have massive Fannys in Prague because she was far from tight. Couldn't hold out,filled the bag,nice clean up.

I was the last punt of the day,in and out in under 30 minutes. Didn't seem to be a clock watcher,but under different circumstances,who knows.
She normally works for 10 days in Birmingham and then 3 weeks back in Prague,she's flying out on Monday morning,20th January.I suspect she'll be back mid February.

A bit of a heads up here,she is slightly......Quirky. Can't quite put my finger on it. Maybe it's just her natural mannerisms but she did appear to be slightly  'Animated '. Nothing OTT  or bat shit crazy,but I did pick up a certain  vibe. Maybe I'm reading too much into it. I haven't really read any reviews on her so it would be interesting to get other OPs take on this.
There was also someone else in the flat,I'm sure that I heard a bloke's voice. She kept telling me to lower my voice,but apart from that there was no real issues .Alex told me that she shares the flat with  GINADD. Might check her out next time.

Would I see her again,definitely.  I'd be a bit more relaxed and enjoy what CG and Doggy had to offer. I'm sure I won't be disappointed
Good review and I fancy seeing her February when she returns

Offline Availableinlarge

Offline Shplurgh

Really keen on arranging a meet but completely put off if I can't handle the chesticles...

Offline Alpha101

I'll agree she's a babe but can't handle a pounding only slow'n'sexy. Couldn't do doggy with me but saying all that I have seen her 3 times. I'm not so sure about her boob job, she always said her nipples are sensitive and likes them handled with care.
Her friend lovely sandy isn't as attractive but is a better fuck. Czech beauty queen lives in the same apartment complex just one block down is my favourite as her gfe is the most natural. She's also doesn't like doggy with me and will stay in position for a minute or two before she wants to change.
Might review all 3 at some point when I have some time.

Online Imp8

Good review and I fancy seeing her February when she returns

Just remembered,she's coming back at the beginning of February.
Normally she stays here for 10 days,then  3 weeks in Prague. She said that's her routine. But this time she's only staying for 10 days in The Czech Republic.

Online Imp8

Profile says dress size 6.

That's what I was expecting as I walked in. No way, she's definitely thick,body wise I mean.
However,she does carry it off really well and looks great. IMHO

Online Imp8

I'll agree she's a babe but can't handle a pounding only slow'n'sexy. Couldn't do doggy with me but saying all that I have seen her 3 times. I'm not so sure about her boob job, she always said her nipples are sensitive and likes them handled with care.
Her friend lovely sandy isn't as attractive but is a better fuck. Czech beauty queen lives in the same apartment complex just one block down is my favourite as her gfe is the most natural. She's also doesn't like doggy with me and will stay in position for a minute or two before she wants to change.
Might review all 3 at some point when I have some time.

Slow and sexy would be accurate,can't really see her taking a good pasting. Everything was too sensitive,Tits,Snatch,lips.
Ideal for me more discerning gentleman.

Online Imp8

Ideal for the more discerning gentleman

Online inbruges

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for the review Imp8  :hi:

Did you actually do anything with her boobs then?

Never punted Alex but have seen her and didn't find her very attractive facially but I've been considering her since she got the new rack, shame to hear she's bigger though so may wait a while.

Offline lagosmargaret

Saw Alex years ago,pre-UKP days.Excellent BJ + anal play,but similar experience regarding "sensitive this + that",however.

Looks a similar,facially,to the tennis player Angelique Kerber,IMO.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Imp8

Thanks for the review Imp8  :hi:

Did you actually do anything with her boobs then?

Never punted Alex but have seen her and didn't find her very attractive facially but I've been considering her since she got the new rack, shame to hear she's bigger though so may wait a while.

Hi Juankerr. 
Her tits were really huge. That's the first thing she mentioned,their sensitivity. She still had a dressing under each breast,to cover up the stitches. That's when I asked her if the boob job was new. I'm sure they'd look fantastic in a nice tight dress or bikini,but they're not for me. Just too rock hard. Just had a suck of her nipples,didn't give me any pleasure at all,left it at that.
Although she is bigger now she still looks very good with it,no overhang or gut at all. Up to you though.

Offline Juankerr

Hi Juankerr. 
Her tits were really huge. That's the first thing she mentioned,their sensitivity. She still had a dressing under each breast,to cover up the stitches. That's when I asked her if the boob job was new. I'm sure they'd look fantastic in a nice tight dress or bikini,but they're not for me. Just too rock hard. Just had a suck of her nipples,didn't give me any pleasure at all,left it at that.
Although she is bigger now she still looks very good with it,no overhang or gut at all. Up to you though.

Thanks for the info  :thumbsup:

You can see the dressings underneath each boob on the picture where she's sitting by the window. I may go at some point but I'm not desperate to meet her.

Offline Girthasaurous_Rex

Personality wise she is nice enough...but complains about everything.

If you have girth don't bother.
Banned reason: Posting Bollocks
Banned by: Ali Katt

Online Imp8

She's very personable.........after she's taken your money and you've fucked her.