Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mystery_girl 18 ...........very negative with a bit if drama .  (Read 2764 times)

Mrfixit

After i walked out on a B&S i checked who else is in the area and found this girl , thought id give here a try . she was in a hotel in golders green , got there and here friend was in the room , but left us , im happy she did as she clearly was not my type , paper work done and on with the condom for the worst bj i have ever had . In fact the cold reception i got should have told me to walk but being so horny i was thinking with my dick not brains .

Anyway told her to stop the bj and lets fuck , she gets on the bed i on top mish style , i slide in and she starts looking away counting her fingers like she don't wanna be there , so i get up and ask her what the hell sort of shit service is this, she replies oh its nothing that she is just tired of which i told here then you should not be working .

I told her i came to have fun and get a good service and she is not offering that so i decided to walk after 5 minutes . But not before asking for refund , i to.d here to be fair she can keep £20  as payment for her shitty blow job , but id like £ 40 back as i paid £60 for half an hour .

This is where a bit of drama started as she calls in her friend who kinda wanted to say im getting nothing back , so i said i am not leaving till i get my refund , they rant , curse etc , but i didn't budge and only told them they have wasted my time and i do not mind wasting theirs after about minutes , her friend throws the money at me screaming about how i would regret it , i simply picked my money up smiled and walked out .

I personally have decided to be principled when dealing with these girls , i work hard for my money and when i pay for a service i expect a good service else ill stop and ask for a fair refund .

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I see she is now in stratford and the selfie on her profile is definitely not her .
« Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 07:41:11 am by Mrfixit »

Offline NIK

Just the kind of experience to put you permanently off punting.  :mad:

vt

Well done for walking...and a bravery award for sitting it out til you got a fair refund!  :thumbsup:

Is she a British girl or foreign?

James999

Good to hear you got your cash (most of it)  back  :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Just the kind of experience to put you permanently off punting.  :mad:

This is exactly why I rarely punt now ----------------- and almost never use Adultwork which is full of scammers.    :bomb:

Stealthshagger

Do you use and sites jimmy? Could you share?

Sorry you had a bad punt. Kudos for walking and getting refund. Here's hoping the next one is good for you.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Do you use and sites jimmy? Could you share?

There are no reliable sites that I know of which is why I said ---------- "This is exactly why I rarely punt now"

Stealthshagger

Sure, but you said almost never use adultwork. I thought you might use a different one for the few times you do.

Mrfixit

Good to hear you got your cash (most of it)  back  :hi:

No she is not British .

Mrfixit

I just feel people paying for a service should be treated fairly , if a girl is not happy to do what she is doing , then it is either she is forced or she just wants to grab peoples money while knowing she is definitely not giving them what they want and deserve, either way i will not support that.

I honestly will try my best to only pay girls who are honest and happy to be doing what they do , such girls will always get my utmost respect .

Offline mightymunce

Yes I have become more choosy now

Offline Jimmyredcab

Yes I have become more choosy now

That is not a bad thing, some guys will fuck anything with a pulse --------------- as long as the price is right.    :thumbsdown:

deuce14

That is not a bad thing, some guys will fuck anything with a pulse --------------- as long as the price is right.    :thumbsdown:

Jimmy are you ever tempted to revert to street prossies in light of AW being full of dross and scammers? Surely not everywhere in terms of RLDs is heavily policed? It can't be any more hassle than risking Romanians, scammers and pimps on AW