Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicoletta  (Read 3229 times)

Offline NIK

Didn't realise I hadn't done an official review of my fave lady despite raving about her for years. I do have a review on Prossynet where I believe my reviews are still available from the first time I saw her as far back as 2007.

I have seen Nicoletta maybe getting on for thirty times now and my views of her haven't changed since that first review back then.
For me she's as good as it gets in punting.
Excellent gfe that makes you almost forget that you are paying.
Proper passionate kissing - no prossy holding back tentative stuff, superb oral technique and the lightest most erotic touch with her hands. She also, to quote a sickly cliché, does have the 'sweetest tasting pussy.'

What I really like about her though is that she really adores sex and when you fuck her or lick her she genuinely cums like a train. This always turns me on all the more.  Afterwards she is happy to talk and chill out and there is no clockwatching whatsoever. We always run over. Obviously there is no guarantee she will be like this with new clients.

There are a couple of changes over the years I've been seeing her. She appears to have stopped rimming, which I did mention last year, but it's not something I'd press her on or even ask about, she still has fab owo technique. And although she is still as attractive and in as great shape as when I first saw her, being seven years older does appear to be a more mature business woman.

Many people reckon at £200 she's overpriced and, as I've told her, I wouldn't pay that for an unknown anymore, but I'd rather have one guaranteed great experience at £200 than two potential banana skins at £100 each.  And if it is to be my last punt a great way to bow out! :cool:

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 07:20:44 am by NIK »

Offline SWLondon

Glad you had a good punt! A bit over my bracket but sounds perfect otherwise :-)

Offline smiths

Didn't realise I hadn't done an official review of my fave lady despite raving about her for years. I do have a review on Prossynet where I believe my reviews are still available from the first time I saw her as far back as 2007.

I have seen Nicoletta maybe getting on for thirty times now and my views of her haven't changed since that first review back then.
For me she's as good as it gets in punting.
Proper passionate kissing - no prossy holding back tentative stuff, superb oral technique and the lightest most erotic touch with her hands. She also, to quote a sickly cliché, does have the 'sweetest tasting pussy.'

What I really like about her though is that she really adores sex and when you fuck her or lick her she genuinely cums like a train. This always turns me on all the more.  Afterwards she is happy to talk and chill out and there is no clockwatching whatsoever. We always run over. Obviously there is no guarantee she will be like this with new clients.

There are a couple of changes over the years I've been seeing her. She appears to have stopped rimming, which I did mention last year, but it's not something I'd press her on or even ask about, she still has fab owo technique. And although she is still as attractive and in as great shape as when I first saw her, being seven years older does appear to be a more mature business woman.

Many people reckon at £200 she's overpriced and, as I've told her, I wouldn't pay that for an unknown anymore, but I'd rather have one guaranteed great experience at £200 than two potential banana skins at £100 each.  And if it is to be my last punt a great way to bow out! :cool:

External Link/Members Only

The main thing is you had a good punt mate. Good review. :drinks:

vt

Good to hear it was great one. More than I've ever paid, but she looks & sounds good...Czech girls can be so damn sexy!  :thumbsup:

Offline Jimmyredcab

The fact that Nicoletta has held her rate at £200 an hour proves to me that she is NOT overpriced.    :hi:

Stealthshagger

I don't see her services listed anywhere there.or extras etc

grandmaster-ram-rod

wow she is beautiful Nik, happy for you that  your ast punt was a good one

Offline Ginger Ninja

I saw her a few years ago when she was BArracuda's books. Completely agree with the review, I thought she was a great punt.

vorian

Cheers Nik, glad you had a good punt. She looks like a top girl.

Ludwig

Glad to hear Nicoletta is good as ever, NIK...fwiw, she is in my own all-time top-three  :thumbsup:

For the benefit of the board, here is the original review thread on Nicoletta which contains some useful info & several reviews of her from different members:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=217.0;all

Offline shagbambi

The holy grail of my punting!  Thank you for the review, will be investigating when next in London.

Offline NIK

Yes I don't know anyone who's seen her who doesn't agree she is superb. Her service appears consistently good with everyone.

Regarding services she gives a proper gfe. As far as I'm aware there aren't any charges for extras. She has a selection of the usual toys. She doesn't do anal or w/s and isn't into bdsm either way. She gives great owo and cim, but is a spitter; I think she prefers owo to ow. Obviously penetration is protected.

To be fair she did increase her charges from £150 to £200 some years ago. She did initially keep my fee at £150, but then I wasn't able to see her for some time so have since paid £200. She is a lot better than some girls I've paid £250 or even £300 to!

Also to be open she isn't Czech. Not sure why it says that on her site. She comes from another EE country.  But no she isn't Romanian either!  :scare:

Offline NIK

Glad to hear Nicoletta is good as ever, NIK...fwiw, she is in my own all-time top-three  :thumbsup:

For the benefit of the board, here is the original review thread on Nicoletta which contains some useful info & several reviews of her from different members:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=217.0;all

Who are the others?

Offline Steve2

Also to be open she isn't Czech. Not sure why it says that on her site. She comes from another EE country.  But no she isn't Romanian either!  :scare:

If she lies about Czech then maybe she is ;)

password02

Who would be your top 5 ever punts? New review

jimbobwood

A few questions NIK:

Does she allow fingering, both arse and pussy?
Although I like a touch of GFE, does she talk dirty?
Does she use any flavour sprays to make herself taste better?

Persie

Good lad

This is one I would never have found if it was not for UKP "Punter Power"