Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Megan Hull - Positive but a downside near the end  (Read 7467 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 3260517) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline als468

Review from around September - didn't post at the time, a few personal issues in autumn and winter - time just slipped away.
Anyway - the review:
I was staying in Brid, with some time on my hands to onto AW, and saw Megan.
1 hour incall on Saturday mid afternoon/early evening for £120 to include facial. Arranged in the morning on the day over text and she asked for a booking request, which I did.
Her place is east hull, council estate type area - I parked near the postcode, free parking on the street and all those nearby. Phone call to Megan, and she told me the house number and off I went. The door was open, so I walked in - Megan was behind the door wearing the tight red dress in her gallery. She looked very much like her profile, but a little bigger I'd say...at the time her profile said size 14, now says 14-16.
Went upstairs a little chat then onto playing with her boobs, didn't seem keen on kissing so I didn't push it. Progressed onto OWO using her pierced tongue. This went on for some time before round 1 ended with a facial with her near the mirror. Bit of recovery and some banter/chat - she came across as funny, friendly and open. She fits this in around her personal life - has a high sex drive/maybe a slight nymphomaniac!!
Round 2 bit of HJ/OWO then asked for her on top - she expressed some reluctance but made a jokey comment and climbed on board. Fairly shortly afterwards, she suggested doggy...did that for a while and ended up with HJ/Tit-wank to complete round 2. Some more chat - she tells me she's knackered and is finished for the day - having been very busy..would have preferred not to know that! Then she puts the condoms and wet-wipes into a see through plastic bag that is full of them. At this point I'm thinking "what number punter of the day am I?". My guess would be between 8 and 12!! Got dressed, a bit of banter as I left and a cheeky smile and a comment along the lines of saying I'd be welcome back.
Enjoyed myself with a down to earth, attractive lady with mega boobs but would have preferred not have been thinking about "what number was I?" for the drive back and the next few days.
External Link/Members Only

Offline Adoniron

I can imagine that could be a bit off-putting but I'm sure some parlour girls could see that many punters in a day so why not an indie? Despite being tired she appears to have given a good service.

Offline Boomerang17

Id say the biggest negative is that you were staying in Brid  :D

Offline als468

Yes Brid wasn't the greatest...but not too bad.

Service-wise - no complaints vs. her likes list. Although would have liked her on top  for longer. Her likes list and profile are clear - no CIM or Anal, would have loved to try both - but of course, respect her choices.

Offline als468

With plenty of spare time was having a nosey on AW. She's still working - but only for car meets! Silly girl!
That would be a difficult explanation if stopped by the police and asked "Where are you going ?".

Offline Joker121

With plenty of spare time was having a nosey on AW. She's still working - but only for car meets! Silly girl!
That would be a difficult explanation if stopped by the police and asked "Where are you going ?".

She isn't only doing car meets but now does car meets as well as normal meets.

Offline als468

You're right... that's even worse...any kind of meet for £, no matter the risk.

Offline Adoniron

Very strange. She said she wasn't working but now she is. As a result she is off my hotlist.

Offline munterhunter

Punting is not for the faint hearted. These girls want to make money it's best not to dwell on how many have been there before you or if it's a concern then try and be her first of the day. Silly mistake on her part to put the used condom in a clear bag in front of the punter but there you go!

Offline als468

She's now advertising as "Back for 1 day only on Friday 12 - 6pm".

Offline ScottyT

shes not happy with this review :lol:

Offline stevedave

shes not happy with this review :lol:

Silly tart, it's a positive review. Kudos to the OP for actually telling it like it is

Offline als468

Seen it on her AW profile , I partly object to the "horrible little man" comment. :sarcastic:
Little ? I'm very average - about 5 foot 10/11 and 12.5 stone.
Horrible ? Well if the following count, in my review typing (1) about September when it was after September, (2) Saturday when it was a weekday, and (3) I never leave feedback on AW. If that makes me horrible, then guilty as charged.  All done to limit any potential back-lash. :thumbsdown:

Just giving a honest opinion. There are other WG working during this equally as blatant - not caring about the risk to themselves, family and punters.
I noticed Kirie in Hull/Beverley - but never comment to avoid giving the thread more comments/views/posts.

Offline winkywanky

I think what's upset her is your mention of being perhaps being no.12 of the day?

In her eyes you've made her out to be a right little slapper, and no girl likes that  :lol:.

Offline als468

I can't help if she's not discrete enough in her career choice, and if she's very active at it on the days she works.
Strange response to a positive review, if that's what she's not happy with. From what I was told it's completely her choice to suck & fuck as much as she does... everybody can make their own views on that, and why she'd work during this situation.
A very attractive lady, but when she works fits a lot of punters in and working during lockdown - hopefully neither her or any punters that meet her have COVID19, could easily be the cause of widspread infection.... punter to her (or vice versa), passed on to a few others via supermarket heating/air conditioning, then family of those, then onto colleagues of those who are key working and on it goes....

For all those tempted to punt... restrain a while longer, save the £, and enjoy in better & safer times. That's my plan :cool: :dance:

Offline Gplincs

and today.... she quit!
"sorry to my regulars but I will not be working anymore and I don't know how to deactivate my profile..."

Offline als468

A very short retirement.... she's been back for a while - in fact I've seen her again in the last couple of weeks.
Decent enough repeat visit and was quite a buzz acting like I'd not seen her before.
Same house as before. She had absolutely no idea that I'd seen her before - but I wouldn't expect her to as  I'm very average in appearance and nothing to distinguish myself from the however many guys she has seen before and since the first time I saw her.
Itch well and truly scratched..... however I have kept a very low profile with hardly anytime from home since as "post punt COVID awareness remorse" kicked in.