Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EROTIC HEAVEN  (Read 1318 times)

10 review(s) for Honey_Ploy_Thai (1 positive, 2 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline mothra

Had my first 30min punt with Erotic Heaven earlier last month. The punt was pretty average boarding to negative with very limited service offered with no FK or OWO. The massage I was given is no more than just hand strokes - only to stall time. Had the usual chit chat. She confessed she hated sex and only doing this to send back to Thailand and make enough money for a boob job and to go back to Thailand to open her own business, this was obviously evident during the lack luster service I was received. What made up for the lack of service is her 4’8”petite frame size with a clean teenage shaven pussy minus any noticeable beef flaps which I enjoyed eating until she came.

Last night was my second punt with her. I decided to go for a quickie because on balance she doesn’t FK and her massage was crap but I was looking forward in going down on her. On opening the door she wasn’t very enthusiastic on seeing me, just quietly lead me upstairs and exchange a few pleasantries on the same time I quickly got undress while she was busy answering and texting on her phone. She spent 3min of my time fiddling her phone. The punt was again rubbish. This time I didn’t even get an OW to get me going.

When I finally came I pointed out I got 5min left even though she wasted 3min texting and kind of hurried me along by reminding me I got only 10min left during the punt. I disputed this with her in a friendly manner and she came over and pretended to give me a hug, asking was I not happy with the service, damn right I wasn’t!

Her place: Clean flat with a very spacious room. Safe parking.

Pros: If you like petite oriental, small frame girl then she is for you. Clean shaven teenage pussy and a cute 34A boob.

Cons: Doesn’t FK or OWO, very limited service. Rubbish massage. Very phobic of her own pussy juice and a cock watcher. Doesn’t enjoy her job. :unknown:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only