Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Xmanchesterfun and Luna__Rose duo  (Read 2332 times)

47 review(s) for xmanchesterfun (47 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
18 review(s) for Luna__Rose (17 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Soulfly007

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

My first review after being on here a while, I don’t punt very often (once every 6 months or so)

Both of these are well reviewed on here already so most know who they are, this was prior to Christmas.

Location was in a private flat next to the print works.

My preference is to go for shorter and more petite girls so a duo with both of these was right up my street as both are quite short girls. Both were dressed in stockings and suspenders as requested.

Xmanchesterfun - the curvier of the two girls. Pretty and slim but with a big ass for her size and good size tits, both of them pierced.

Luna - black hair, reminded me of the actress Kristen Ritter a lot, smaller boobs, more petite.

I would happily see both of these girls solo based on looks and body.

Shower facilities provided, and a drink of cold water

The action started with both girls going down on me together, I could have spent the entire time just doing this , then each took turns sitting on my face while the other sucked away.

On with the rubber and then took Xmanchesterfun from behind while she went down on Luna, then flipped her over and fucked her mish while playing with Luna. Lots of kissing from both girls on me and each other.

Changed rubber and did the same to Luna, from behind while she went down on Xmancheterfun, then mish while I had two fingers up xmanchesterfun and lots more kissing.

No clock watching but there was an iPhone kept on the side with a timer, more for information as neither of them looked at it once and were both very engaged with each other and myself. Time was coming to an end (27 mins in on a 30 min punt) so got both girls on their knees next to each other, heads cheek to cheek looking up at me as I finished a generous load on both their faces,

Both cleaned up and were chatty and friendly offering me another drink.

Probably went over my time overall, about 40 mins from entering to leaving the apartment extremely satisfied.

I’ve had a few duos now, as I only punt sporadically I usually look to do two at once, and this was easily the best I’ve had.

Looking to solo punt them both now or have an hour duo with them next time. Keeping my eyes open for Luna and zelenia duo in Manchester too. The dream would be all three of them at once  :thumbsup:

Price was £150 for the 30 mins and worth every penny.

Offline Pewpew

Thanks for the review, good to see a contribution to the site!

Sounds like a good punt too